Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats Borat's team. To Barry Zito: u better run I will be waiting for u in the parking lot with a crow bar to hit u in the leg.

    Comment


    • I couldn't think of a more perfect end to the Mets' season...



      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • Its going to be interesting what the Giants are going to do. Zito hasnt pitched well the last 8 or so games, do we got to a 3 man rotation(Lincecum, Cain, Sanchez) maybe Bumgardner as the 4th? I really dont trust Zito as a starter


        "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

        Comment


        • Lincecum
          Cain
          Sanchez
          Bumgardner

          Zito added to mid relief in bullpen

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • Why did two people butcher Bumgarner's name in a row?


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Why did two people butcher Bumgarner's name in a row?
              Because they can't help but think of Brett Gardner.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                I couldn't think of a more perfect end to the Mets' season...
                What does this refer to? I love Met bashing.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  What does this refer to? I love Met bashing.
                  Oliver Perez basically came in the 14th inning and walked everyone and their grandmother and lost to the Nationals.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                    Oliver Perez basically came in the 14th inning and walked everyone and their grandmother and lost to the Nationals.
                    Idiots. Just cut him. They have to pay him either way and they basically played with 24 men half the season.

                    Comment


                    • The Phillies will win the World Series. That is all.

                      Comment


                      • I really don't like the Phillies, but I want Doc to get a ring so ******* badly so I will be cheering for them this postseason.

                        Comment


                        • I will be cheering for the Twins. What? They get the Yankees again. ****, I'll be cheering for them anyway for 3 games, 4 if they are lucky

                          Comment


                          • Easy fantasy year.

                            Cargo, Lester, Weeks, Hamilton, Cruz, free agent pickups Morrow and D. Hudson... $700.
                            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                            - Ko Simpson

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              I will be cheering for the Twins. What? They get the Yankees again. ****, I'll be cheering for them anyway for 3 games, 4 if they are lucky
                              I think we are much more well equipped to beat the Yankees than in previous trips. This is one of the best teams we've ever had. That said, there's obviously a mental block there.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by djp View Post
                                I think we are much more well equipped to beat the Yankees than in previous trips. This is one of the best teams we've ever had. That said, there's obviously a mental block there.
                                I don't know if you're more well equipped. I just think you currently have guys playing well over their head and you have to hope they keep it up.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information