No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry officially gone. Omar also gone unless new GM wants him back in a scouting position.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• That is terrible news for the Phillies. I was hoping that the Mets would keep those guys and continue to suck... I suppose it's just up to the Wilpon family to make 2 more horrible hires...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Omar started off well but then faded very quickly. I'm hearing Bobby V is a real possibility!!!!!
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• To be fair, you can still make the playoffs with a godawful manager. The Rockies almost did it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• F the Rockies. They screwed me over big time with that garbage baseball they played the last 2 and a half weeks.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              F the Rockies. They screwed me over big time with that garbage baseball they played the last 2 and a half weeks.
              How much did you lose?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Only $100 but it's the principle of the matter. They made me look dumb.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Lots of things do that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Omar started off well but then faded very quickly. I'm hearing Bobby V is a real possibility!!!!!

Where at? I'm just catching up on all the news.

Comment

• He was mentioned in the press release I believe.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• John Russell fired. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          John Russell fired. :)
                          Yeah because he was the problem......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            Yeah because he was the problem......
                            They have an up and coming offense, and despite their pitching being a bit behind, they could still have 70-75 wins next season.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Pirates could have that win total with or without Russell. The manager won't really matter. It was always an issue of talent and experience. If you think Russell can't help them grow, you make this move. Otherwise, keep him.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• The teams that are serious about competing acquire talent, either thru trades, draft, or free agency, but also have stability in the organization. The Yankees run had Torre, the Red Sox have Francona, the Phillies with Manual, etc, etc, etc...

The Pirates just fired another manager and likely they'll have a similar season next year and the year after, etc etc etc...

Find your guy, stick with him, get him some damn talent and try. Jeez I hate Pittsburgh but come on Pirate fans have suffered enough

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information