MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I've heard we're interested in Ryan but he doesn't really have the passion to GM again unless it's a really special situation. Hearing that I don't really want to beg someone to be our GM if he doesn't have the heart to do so. I'm most interested in Logan White and Dan Jennings.
    It would be fascinating to see him work with a big budget for once. He is one of the best talent evaluators in the game.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs........except for the Phillies and the Twins. **** them.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs........except for the Phillies and the Twins. **** them.
        You're cheering for the Yankees? You are officially the worst.

Comment

Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs........except for the Phillies and the Twins. **** them.
          "I am Brodeur and I like communism and the Yankees."

Today is such an exciting day to be a Minnesota fan. I haven't even gotten excited for the Twins game yet because I am still to psyched about my favorite athlete of all time returning. The Twins really need to win Game 1 tonight just for some confidence that we can beat the Yankees, something we never seem to be able to do.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            You're cheering for the Yankees? You are officially the worst.
            Don't mind Brodeur, he's still just salty about the tiebreaker last year. I don't blame him. Getting beat by our worst 2 players at the time. That would sting.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Bah, I still cheered for the Twins over the White Sox. I'm not sure what you want from me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I want a Twins and Reds WS.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  I want a Twins and Reds WS.
                  Sign me up!

Bonekrusher.

Comment

• Apparently there's -1 mph winds swirling through Tropicana Field according to ESPN's box score. Must be crazy.

Comment

• At least he can take solace in the fact that they didn't blow a 7 game lead with a month left on the season.

Wait. What?

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                        Apparently there's -1 mph winds swirling through Tropicana Field according to ESPN's box score. Must be crazy.
                        I don't know how negative wind occurs in a dome, maybe it was just because of Vlad being at bat.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Speed isn't a vector quantity, and therefore cannot be negative.

I sounded smart there, didn't I?

Bonekrusher.

Comment

Bah, I still cheered for the Twins over the White Sox. I'm not sure what you want from me.
                            They have AJ. That doesn't count and you know it.

Comment

• Why is Jeff Francoeur playing?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• What in the blue hell was that call?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information