Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Are you a woman?

You always seem to be following my every post, and making a comment about me rather than talk about what's being discussed.

The infatuation has to stop, or you need to turn in your man card... or maybe you don't have a man card to begin with???
    If you do think that I am in fact "infatuated" with you(which I assure you...I am not) then i am surprised that you could possibly think I am a women, seeing as I can't ever imagine any woman ever being "infatuated" with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pil View Post
      That's not the point. Can you refute his claims?
      HAHAHAAHAHA. 13 whole posts and you wanna say something like this? I must have banned you in the past. Maybe I'll ban this account too for the heck of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        If you do think that I am in fact "infatuated" with you(which I assure you...I am not) then i am surprised that you could possibly think I am a women, seeing as I can't ever imagine any woman ever being "infatuated" with you.
        You're still thinking about me too much. You just can't stop, can you?

Comment

• All he did was ask a question and you sort of "personally attacked" him.

1. No personal attacks - criticize the post, not the poster. This applies to pms, rep comments, posts, whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
            All he did was ask a question and you sort of "personally attacked" him.
            Chucky knows very well where my MLB loyalties lie. I post here very often about the Rangers. You missed the sarcasm in his post probably because you don't know him, and the way he likes to talk to talk down on me.

So there's no need go all mod on me. I know the rules. I wrote some of them. If you look at my post, I asked him a question back... I didn't call him a woman. He questioned me, I questioned him back. Fair game.

Comment

• Cuddyer yokes one to dead center! Horrible pitch by CC.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Cudddddddyyyyyyyyyy

Holy **** he crushed that. It's really hard to hit it out to center at Target Field.

Comment

• I would love if the Twins could win this series.

Comment

• Delmon Young is just so graceful in the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      HAHAHAAHAHA. 13 whole posts and you wanna say something like this? I must have banned you in the past. Maybe I'll ban this account too for the heck of it.
                      Something like what? It's an observation. Don't jump to conclusions.

Comment

• Liriano having some trouble finding the strike zone...this is what I was afraid of.

Comment

• Liriano with 3 absolutely filthy sliders to A-Rod. Would like to see him be a little more economical though..
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Big ups to Holiday. Sad that they will eventual lose to the Giants (or at least I hope).

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              Big ups to Holiday. Sad that they will eventual lose to the Giants (or at least I hope).
                              Holliday is the Cardinals outfielder you clown.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Halladay is a god.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information