No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was strike three. Complete and utter ********.

Comment

• Oh Hunter Wendelstedt.

Comment

• Wow how do you miss that call?

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Cannot

catch

a

break

part

"Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
            Wow how do you miss that call?
            He's been missing it both ways all night. There needs to be more discipline on these umps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
              He's been missing it both ways all night. There needs to be more discipline on these umps.
              It's just tough for us because while you are right, it always seems to be at the most inopportune times for this franchise. That ball was a strike the entire way.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                It's just tough for us because while you are right, it always seems to be at the most inopportune times for this franchise. That ball was a strike the entire way.

Of course, a missed strike on a 1-1 count is much different then one on 2 strikes, especially since a double followed. Part of the frustration that could easily be eliminated but old idiots like the "human element"

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  I feel as if I have been spending too much of my hatred on the Phillies. Can't forget how much I hate those pole smoking Yankee ***** either. Man the **** up and beat those bitches for once Twins.
                  Hahaha. Well said. Love the passion. Can't stand the Yanks.

Comment

Cannot

catch

a

break

part

Well... you did start Carl Pavano...

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Well... you did start Carl Pavano...
                      Carl pitched a good game for the most part and was our second best starter all year. Not even close to his fault.

Comment

• Great job by rauch there. Not that it will matter but...yay.

Comment

Carl pitched a good game for the most part and was our second best starter all year. Not even close to his fault.
                          Not saying it's his fault. The whole team is accountable. I'm saying, you can't really expect to get a lot of breaks when he's your pitcher. Yeah, he's had an ok year, but he's never really been very reliable throughout his entire career when the pressure is on him. Gave up 10 hits in 6 innings today, yet you're still right in this game... you got as much breaks as you're gonna get.

Comment

• I didn't believe in Scott Feldmen's success last year as he converted to the rotation out of the bullpen. But CJ Wilson has made me a believer (well before today)... What is the public opinion on him? Are you a believer or doubter?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Not saying it's his fault. The whole team is accountable. I'm saying, you can't really expect to get a lot of breaks when he's your pitcher. Yeah, he's had an ok year, but he's never really been very reliable throughout his entire career when the pressure is on him. Gave up 10 hits in 6 innings today, yet you're still right in this game... you got as much breaks as you're gonna get.
                              That's been Pavano's MO all year, dude. He always gives up a ton of hits and keeps damage to a minimum. It just didn't work out today. I'll take the start we got from him all day long. Our big guys aren't doing a thing at the plate, which is becoming a recurring theme for guys like Mauer and Kubel. At some point you have to step up and get it done.

Comment

• I ******* hate baseball.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information