Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    I didn't believe in Scott Feldmen's success last year as he converted to the rotation out of the bullpen. But CJ Wilson has made me a believer (well before today)... What is the public opinion on him? Are you a believer or doubter?
    He is A LOT better than Scott Feldman was, as he actually has the peripherals to back it up. He should be good to great number 2 going forward if he can stay healthy, and combining that with the magically good Colby Lewis, Derek Holland improving, and hopefully Neftali Feliz in the rotation, that is scary.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • This team deserves exactly what it's getting. What a bunch of worthless ***** choke artists.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        This team deserves exactly what it's getting. What a bunch of worthless ***** choke artists.
        I'd love it if my team was a choke artist in the playoffs, but I probably won't ever know what a playoff baseball team is.

        Comment


        • You have it better Hines.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            I'd love it if my team was a choke artist in the playoffs, but I probably won't ever know what a playoff baseball team is.
            It is a team that gives you hope and then smashes your dreams. Kind of like the Vikings. Sports really suck sometimes.

            Bonekrusher.

            Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              I'd love it if my team was a choke artist in the playoffs, but I probably won't ever know what a playoff baseball team is.
              Believe it or not... the Rangers are the only team in baseball never to have won a playoff series. At least you trump us in that!

              Hopefully, not for long!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by prock View Post
                I ******* hate baseball.
                Thats cool...



                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  Thats cool...
                  Obviously I was saying that in reaction to us getting raped by the Yankees again, but since you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, thanks for your input.

                  Bonekrusher.

                  Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                  Comment


                  • Left field at Target Field- where routine plays leave you at the edge of your seat.

                    **** you Delmon.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Left field at Target Field- where routine plays leave you at the edge of your seat.

                      **** you Delmon.
                      Delmon was huge this year with the bat, and he proved a lot of people wrong, but he is an abortion in the field.

                      Bonekrusher.

                      Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by prock View Post
                        Delmon was huge this year with the bat, and he proved a lot of people wrong, but he is an abortion in the field.
                        Between him and Kubel we have the worst outfield defense in the league, even with Span being a little above average.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          You have it better Hines.
                          The last time the Pirates had a winning record was in 1992. I was almost 2. Yeah, we have it better. It'll probably be another 50 years to reach that since we have the worst ownership in ALL pro sports.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            The last time the Pirates had a winning record was in 1992. I was almost 2. Yeah, we have it better. It'll probably be another 50 years to reach that since we have the worst ownership in ALL pro sports.
                            You have two Super Bowls in the last five years, that can ease ANY pain.

                            Bonekrusher.

                            Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                            Comment


                            • Why isn't Tommy Hanson starting this game?


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Lowe has experience and is finally pitching like Derek Lowe again. He had a hot September, hopefully it continues.

                                Not related...but I heard Tommy got railed in the eye today at BP. ugh. Tommy cant hit a baseball anyway, dammit. He's one of the worst hitting pitchers the Braves have had in sometime. The BP wont do him any good, anyway.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information