MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
    Ya the Giants-Braves game was some absurd price like that as well.
    Well it was only 200 per. I thought that was a nice price since the outfiled was going for 150-200 and the sets around that section were 300+.

Comment

• here are the seats, section 121 row y

http://mlb.mlb.com/cin/ballpark/cin_...atingviews.jsp

they look good usually sit in section 524

Comment

• I Am So Happy And Sexually Aroused Right Now.

Comment

• Time to get the irons out, boys. I'd like to say it was a good season, but any time it ends like this you really can't take much from it.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• At least the Tigers beat the Yankees when they faced them in the first round, you failures.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• kerry wood gave up the run? noooo. i just got back. dammit he's been so good for us!
              also, if Andy and Hughes pitch like this the rest of the postseason...then damn
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                kerry wood gave up the run? noooo. i just got back. dammit he's been so good for us!
                He looked pretty terrible. But, yeah, if Pettite and Hughes stay dialed Wood likely won't matter considering how we are hitting.
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                  kerry wood gave up the run? noooo. i just got back. dammit he's been so good for us!
                  Kerry Wood's insane luck was bound to run out at some point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Tampa deserves to win this series. Rangers have played terrible.

Comment

• Game 5 *************.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Tampa deserves to win this series. Rangers have played terrible.
                        I think you're forgetting who's going to pitch Game 5. Cliff ******* Lee will not accept a goddamn failure.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Bossman Junior Does Not Accept Failure.

Comment

• 2nd straight loss on Romo, god ******* damnit i hate that squirrel looking little ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                              2nd straight loss on Romo, god ******* damnit i hate that squirrel looking little ****.
                              I thought you were talking about Tony Romo.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Wow some clutch hitting from the Giants, that's a first.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information