Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
    Atleast you still got the Bengals...
    not as long as we let Lewis run the team into the ground.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
      not as long as we let Lewis run the team into the ground.
      I know man it was a backhanded remark. I apologize actually considering you're in mourning. Atleast you still got the Bearcats...

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
        I know man it was a backhanded remark. I apologize actually considering you're in mourning. Atleast you still got the Bearcats...
        Never been a Bearcat fan.
        While I am from Cincy, my entire dad's side of the family is from Indiana and Kentucky so they went to IU and UK mostly.
        My mom's side, not many went to college. Those that did didnt go to UC. Long line of firefighters.

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          **** the goddamn Phillies.
          You're not getting any tonight.

<3 Cole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            You're not getting any tonight.

<3 Cole.
            He gets other nights tho?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? Consider me pissed off. Good for the Phillies tho. Sad to see the NL Central and 24 of the Reds get beat. But soooo ******* glad the asshole that is Brandon Phillips is going home. The dude is a phony, he isn't that good, he has a lard mouth, and he is a ******* idiot. So good riddance jackass.

Comment

• Hopefully there's some "unexpected problems" with the Phillies plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                Hopefully there's some "unexpected problems" with the Phillies plane.
                It is a bit crowded with win now that you mention it

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Bumgarner starting tonight, kind of surprised. Thought Lincecum would get the nod and try to end the series today. I still think we have a chance thought Bumgarner is a stud

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    Bumgarner starting tonight, kind of surprised. Thought Lincecum would get the nod and try to end the series today. I still think we have a chance thought Bumgarner is a stud
                    But if Bumgarner gets it done you can keep Lincecum matched up with Halladay.

Comment

• Bumgarner is the right move. It's not like he's been pitching bad.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Bumgarner is the right move. It's not like he's been pitching bad.
                        Im just happy we are using Zito thats for sure. I just dont know how he will be able to handle the pressure of a game like this when he has only been on the team for less than half the season. I still got confidence in the bullpen though if Bumgarner can get 5 or 6 innings of good pitching.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

• I'm shocked they didn't move Zito to the bullpen.

When his curveball is showing up, he's pretty sick.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            I'm shocked they didn't move Zito to the bullpen.

When his curveball is showing up, he's pretty sick.
                            It is but you don't want to bring him in and he's struggling to throw it for strikes. That would be a disaster waiting to happen.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I am rooting hardcore for ATL tonight. At the very least, I want Lincecum to pitch on Wednesday. I would prefer the Phillies to face the Braves, but if the Giants are coming to town, at least throw off the rotation...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Lets go Giants!!!!!

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information