Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Borat View Post
    Yes! My Giants/Rangers dream WS is still alive.
    you dont know how bad I want that just so I can see the Giants in the world series without traveling

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • I have to go dig out my old Rangers hat my dad got me on a business trip when I was 14

      bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

      Comment


      • So uh Cliff Lee is really good.

        Comment


        • I want to see Cliff Lee lead the Rangers over the Phillies.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            I want to see Cliff Lee lead the Rangers over the Phillies.
            It'd be impossible because we'd pitch Halladay against him. 0-0 through atleast 9 inn.

            Comment


            • Fredi Gonzalez to be the next Braves manager.


              Comment


              • Yup, it was just inevitable...I love Fredi, this was how it was supposed to play out anyway. I thank the Marlins for firing him.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Yup, it was just inevitable...I love Fredi, this was how it was supposed to play out anyway. I thank the Marlins for firing him.
                  Yeah its a good start to the offseason. Now just get rid of Pendleton, Melky, McLouth, and trade for Rasmus.


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    It'd be impossible because we'd pitch Halladay against him. 0-0 through atleast 9 inn.
                    Plus Lee won't pitch on short rest. If Manuel has a brain Halladay throws 1 4 and 7 if neccesary.

                    Comment


                    • It's not even Rangers/Phillies yet so we could wait for that matchup. I think the Phillies are going to have a tougher time with the Giants than most people think. The Phils offense was no where to be found against Reds pitching so imagine them going up against the Giants pitching now. Yes it's going to be difficult for the Giants to score but they have a bunch of scrapy, firecracker types, and class acts all over that team. I wanted to cover all my racial bases there.
                      #Chop


                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Yup, it was just inevitable...I love Fredi, this was how it was supposed to play out anyway. I thank the Marlins for firing him.
                        And yeah the last manager they fired for some unknown reason was Joe Girardi. That worked out pretty well for everyone except the Marlins and Yankee haters.

                        Comment


                        • A monkey can manage the Yankees.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            A monkey can manage the Yankees.
                            I will disprove that. Let me manage the Yankees!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              And yeah the last manager they fired for some unknown reason was Joe Girardi. That worked out pretty well for everyone except the Marlins and Yankee haters.
                              Their owner is an ass. And none of the managers get along with him.

                              Comment


                              • Like Steinbrenner but not as good.
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information