MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    See people its not just my great home state of Minnesota who struggles against the Yankees. And u know what? Instead of calling them overpaid, arrogant, punk assholes, I will just tip my hat and call them my daddy.
    There is no game they are ever out of. We have the advantage over every team late in the game. Between Mo and our constant ability to come back. But that was a game we had to win. We need to win with our ace on the mound when their ace isn't. Obviously he didn't help win tehg ame but I'll take it either way.

Comment

• All I have to say is today is a...

Last edited by D-Unit; 10-16-2010, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• I don't know if a series can be over after one game, but that very well may be the case after last night. Although, if Texas can pull it off, they got Lee in Game 3 to potentially go up 2-1. I really dislike their chances tonight, however.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
          I don't know if a series can be over after one game, but that very well may be the case after last night. Although, if Texas can pull it off, they got Lee in Game 3 to potentially go up 2-1. I really dislike their chances tonight, however.
          I disliked their chances yesterday and they almost pulled it off. Sucks to lose the lead like that.

Comment

• Its okay Rangers: I BELIEVE that u can win the game Cliff Lee pitches.

Comment

• Texas really needed that game I think. Tonight is a must win. I like the game three but not necessarily in game four. I don't think the Yankees lose two in a row at home, even with A.J. Burnett on the mound.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                Texas really needed that game I think. Tonight is a must win. I like the game three but not necessarily in game four. I don't think the Yankees lose two in a row at home, even with A.J. Burnett on the mound.
                Every game is a needed win. Every game is a must win.

Tonight is very winnable. Phil Hughes is very beatable and Lewis is better at home than on the road.

Comment

• Tonight is a must win for the Rangers if for nothing else they need to get the "never won a home playoff game" monkey off their respective backs. They win this and the whole dynamic of the series is altered.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Just got back from my son's soccer game....

WOOOOOOOO NELLY!!! Off the wall double!

Love the coaching by Ron right there to call Kinsler for a bunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Just got back from my son's soccer game....

WOOOOOOOO NELLY!!! Off the wall double!

Love the coaching by Ron right there to call Kinsler for a bunt.
                      You love the coaching there? That was ******* ********.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• ******* Murphy..

Comment

• And hey look, the bunt was ******* stupid.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• OK our bullpen is gonna be ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              And hey look, the bunt was ******* stupid.
                              It was an aggressive call.

Nice hitting by the Rangers to cover.

Comment

• Another 5-0 lead......

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information