X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    It was an aggressive call.

Nice hitting by the Rangers to cover.
    There's a difference between aggressive and ********. That was ********.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      There's a difference between aggressive and ********. That was ********.
      You can't say that. Moving Cruz to 3rd into scoring position might've had an affect on Hughes' mind... causing the next 2 batters to get to him. If Cruz was on 2B and Kinsler got a strike out, pop out or hit into a double play, the entire inning would've been different.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
        See people its not just my great home state of Minnesota who struggles against the Yankees. And u know what? Instead of calling them overpaid, arrogant, punk assholes, I will just tip my hat and call them my daddy.
        LOL... last night, my old man told me, during the 5th & 6th innings, he said the Yankees can come back, and I said no way, the Rangers are not the choking Twinkies. The Twins always get ahead of the Yanks and always lose. I said these Rangers are not your mother's Twins.

They were.

Comment

• Col-by! Col-by!

Comment

• Don't get your hopes up D. You Texas fans will learn soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Don't get your hopes up D. You Texas fans will learn soon enough.
              I just want to win this game then go from there. If Cliff Lee can win Game 3, then the series will come back to Texas at the very least.

Comment

• That was some straight limburger by Ogando. 14,000 posts!
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• See this Twins? It's not impossible to beat the Yankees in the postseason!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Did anyone else notice how high Tim Lincecum looked sitting on the bench in the top of the 1st? He looked like he just took a rather large blunt to his dome.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• ******* band box stadium.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Thrilled to get that win! Had to leave the house when it was 7-2, but I'm glad to see the final score.

It's now a best of 5 series with Cliff Lee on the mound for Game 1. :)

Comment

• CODY ******* ROSS YESSSSSSSSSSS. Take that Phillies.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Oh **** Ross

Comment

• I hate Cody Ross. I was sooo happy to seem him leave the division. Not so much anymore. He is a Phillies killer as much as Pat the Bat is a Mets killer.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Chooooooooooocchhhhhh!!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information