MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    You also got Arias in the A-Rod trade. Who you turned into Francouer, however you feel about that. Although I do believe Robinson Cano was on the list of players to be named later who you could have chosen and went with Arias instead.
    Lol damn, put some more salt on that wound.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      [B]3 moves that the Rangers made that didn't work

1. Traded 1B Adrian Gonzalez and SP Chris Young to the San Diego Padres for Adam Eaton and Akinori Otsuka.
      Holy **** Mother ******!
      Holy balls, I didn't know that. Put Adrian Gonzalez in this lineup with Hamilton, Vladdy, and Nelly. Jeez, that would be straight nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
        Holy balls, I didn't know that. Put Adrian Gonzalez in this lineup with Hamilton, Vladdy, and Nelly. Jeez, that would be straight nasty.
        To be fair, I don't think Adrian Gonzalez lit it up in the minors as a Ranger, and his 2 stays with Texas didn't exactly scream All-Star.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
          To be fair, I don't think Adrian Gonzalez lit it up in the minors as a Ranger, and his 2 stays with Texas didn't exactly scream All-Star.
          Yes he did, and his time in the majors was way too small of a sample size to make a judgement. It's not like he was Chris Davis.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Yes he did, and his time in the majors was way too small of a sample size to make a judgement. It's not like he was Chris Davis.
            .621, .821, and .960 OPS in his 3 seasons in the minors as a Ranger. He had one good season, one horrible season, and one average season. You're looking for a little more offensive production from a first basemen. I don't doubt he had the talent, obviously he was rated pretty highly, but it didn't seem to me like he was the super prospect that people thought he was. He sure turned out okay, though.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• What the **** was that? Did McCarver just laugh at himself?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Let's go Gigantes!

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Predictions for the Rangers/Yankees game?

I say Rangers go up 2-1 to get back on course.

Comment

• Arias was the better prospect at the time of the trade.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Hamilton takes early advantage of that tiny goddamn wall.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Hamilton takes early advantage of that tiny goddamn wall.
                        He is such a beast.

Comment

• Did anyone else notice one of the Umps names was FIELDIN?

Hahaha.
                          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                            He is such a beast.
                            So, I was thinking we could hang out later.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Jesus Christ Jeter, how was that necessary?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Crowd at Yankee Stadium rises to its feet for a full count on Swisher. Swisher strikes out. Crowd sits. KKKKKKKliff Lee. Merry Cliffmas

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information