No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's a shame, Andy pitched really well and he's my boy. damn cliff lee...so so so good
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      I remember when everyone thought the Yankees would outbid everyone for A-Rod. One team out there beat them out. Which team was that again?
      Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      3 moves that the Rangers made that didn't work

2. Traded A-Rod for Alfonso Soriano. Traded Soriano for Brad Wilkerson and Termel Sledge.
      They ultimately traded A-Rod for Wilkerson in my eyes.
      So in your eyes, the Rangers signed Brad Wilkerson for $252 million. Solid move.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        I think it's rather obvious Cliff Lee is going to be a Yankee.
        This is very true and it pisses me off. But hey, I can't fault the Yankees, they got the money, so spend it. Its what u got to do. Plus, if u can't beat him, sign him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          So in your eyes, the Rangers signed Brad Wilkerson for $252 million. Solid move.
          Hahaha. Uber baseball pwnage...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Cubs officially name Mike Quade the manager.

Comment

I remember when everyone thought the Yankees would outbid everyone for A-Rod. One team out there beat them out. Which team was that again?
              No one thought the Yankees would outbid everyone at the time for A-Rod.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• If the Yankees lose in the ALCS I think Cliff Lee is a shoe in to come to NY and I would bet on them making a run at Carl Crawford as well.
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I think LAA is the frontrunner in the Crawford sweepstakes. At leats that's what I heard on the radio last week.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                    I think LAA is the frontrunner in the Crawford sweepstakes. At leats that's what I heard on the radio last week.
                    THE TIGERS ARE GODDAMMIT. Those assholes will not take him from us.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• All we know for sure is that Crawford will not be in TB next season and that he will get a nice deal, probably from an AL team. Tigers and Angels are certainly teams that can use his skills.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        Exactly. That's why I have it on the bad moves list. duh?

Comment

• CC was a lock for the Yanks and now Lee is next. I don't know why you're getting your hopes up.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            CC was a lock for the Yanks and now Lee is next. I don't know why you're getting your hopes up.
                            Because it's the natural thing for a fan to do. duh. haha.

I know the chances are slim, but ownership says keeping Lee is #1 priority so that makes me think there is at least a solid chance. I think it's 50/50.

Comment

• http://www.kansascity.com/2010/10/18...the-right.html

Anyone think Greinke will get traded? If so, where?

Comment

Actually a few teams did. Their interest at the time for A-Rod wasn't that hot as you make it seem. If anything the Rangers outbid the Mets. That move also made it nearly impossible for your team to operate.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information