No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still makes me laugh when thinking about the contract extension Ryan Howard got.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• It's just so beautiful to see the Phillies lose.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        It all comes down to the dollar. Lee will go to the highest bidder end of story and you're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
        I think you're fooling YOURself if you think it's just about the money and NOTHING else. Whatever the Yankees offer over and over again, the Rangers will just match or offer slightly more. If the difference is marginal, then other factors WILL be involved. Don't be naive.

Besides, I've never once mentioned that Texas is looking for a hometown discount or anything. In the end, Texas could very well be the highest bidder. It's not like they don't have the ability to outbid the Yankees. I've shown proof of that. I don't know what there is to deny about the fact that the Rangers have new cash and deep pockets to be able to legitimately pursue Lee.

Comment

• **** YES. BRIAN ******* WILSON.

magic. orange. nikes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Congrats to Borat and the Giants!

edit: Oh and you too Brent!

Comment

• this is how I feel^

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

this is how I feel^
                So does Cody Ross, what did you guys do to him.

Cody Ross = Craig Counsell 2.0

Comment

• Predictions for tonights Yankees/Rangers Game 4?

I think AJ Burnett surprises and does a good job and the Yankees bats wake up. Yankees win to tie the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Predictions for tonights Yankees/Rangers Game 4?
                    I think the Rangers win.

Comment

• I love the Giants. I am totally on board with them if the Yanks lose.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I think the Yankees win. They're desperate. They know they can't beat Cliff Lee in a potential Game 7 so they need to win three in a row. Not sure if they can get all of games 4-6, but I think they win tonight.

Comment

• Sweet fan interference right there. That was awesome.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                            I love the Giants. I am totally on board with them if the Yanks lose.
                            Agreed. I want a Yanks/Giants World Series. And not so we can hopefully duck the Phillies. I just like this Giants team.

Comment

• I'm going for Giants/Rangers for obvious reasons. I can't take the Phillies or Yankees as WS champs anymore.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                                I think the Yankees win. They're desperate. They know they can't beat Cliff Lee in a potential Game 7 so they need to win three in a row. Not sure if they can get all of games 4-6, but I think they win tonight.
                                Lee has been amazing. But this idea that the Yanks can't beat him at all is ridiculous. He did the same thing last year in game 1 of the World Series. And then in game 5 we hit him more. Sure he got the win. But 7 innings and 5 ER isn't great.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information