Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is this RF ump blind?
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Is this RF ump blind?
      Bud Selig told him to look the other way.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • 2-1 Raanjaaaaaaaahzzzzzzz!

        Comment


        • Don't worry Yanks fans, AJ has this....

          Comment


          • I feel like the Yanks are going to put up a big number tonight. They destroy middle relief and it looks like Hunter isn't going more than 5 or 6. The question is whether or not we will see a Burnettpolsion.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
              I feel like the Yanks are going to put up a big number tonight. They destroy middle relief and it looks like Hunter isn't going more than 5 or 6. The question is whether or not we will see a Burnettpolsion.
              As long as its a close game, we have an advatage late in the game.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                As long as its a close game, we have an advatage late in the game.
                Mariano is God.

                Hunter is going to have to battle through these next few innings unless he finds his stuff, he was getting hit hard that last inning. Yankees destroy middle relief and inferior SP making their second trip through the lineup.
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                Comment


                • I'd go *** for Jeter in a New York minute..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    As long as its a close game, we have an advatage late in the game.
                    UMmmm..... wasn't it a close game going late into the game yesterday?

                    All I know is the Rangers put up 6 unanswered runs. This Rangers team has become very mentally tough.

                    Comment





                    • 2010 MLB Postseason confirmed for rigged. Enjoy your 34th World Series, Yinkees.


                      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        UMmmm..... wasn't it a close game going late into the game yesterday?

                        All I know is the Rangers put up 6 unanswered runs. This Rangers team has become very mentally tough.
                        Well that was with Lee still on the mound. I assume Hunter won't be pitching into the 8th and 9th innings. We also weren't going to throw Mariano down 2 runs with Lee pitching the way he was. Tonight he'll pitch.

                        I don't buy mental toughness. Robertson just didn't have it last night. Girardi left him out there too long basically conceding a game that was likely lost anyway. Didn't want to burn arms. Such as say throwing your closer up 8 runs with games the next two days.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          Well that was with Lee still on the mound. I assume Hunter won't be pitching into the 8th and 9th innings. We also weren't going to throw Mariano down 2 runs with Lee pitching the way he was. Tonight he'll pitch.
                          Yeah but the Rangers lit up your bullpen for 6 runs. Had nothing to do with Lee.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post



                            2010 MLB Postseason confirmed for rigged. Enjoy your 34th World Series, Yinkees.
                            Great pic! If the Yankees win, it will be a tainted victory.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Yeah but the Rangers lit up your bullpen for 6 runs. Had nothing to do with Lee.
                              They lit up one pitcher. Robertson. Who now likely won't pitch tonight. We basically conceded by then or Mo would have gone out there.

                              Comment


                              • The Yankees lit up the Rangers bullpen in Game 1 so they even out if you really want to go by that. Rivera and Wood are better than Feliz and what ever middle relievers you want to throw in from the Rangers. Geez I can't believe I have to defend the Yankees, what is this forum coming to.
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information