• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not this **** again.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I love when the Yankees lose.

Comment

• When was the last time Rivera pitched? Game 1?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Wow. Good **** Rangers.

Getting closer to that Giants/Rangers WS I've been dreaming of.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• ^FOX will love that...

It must be bad karma from all the cabelvision stuff in NY...
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
              When was the last time Rivera pitched? Game 1?
              Yeah. Girardi didn't do a great job with the bullpen tonight. And the loss of Tex really hurt us in the 8th when we had bases loaded. Berkman and Thames made 2 of the outs in situations when they normally would have never been in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                ^FOX will love that...

It must be bad karma from all the cabelvision stuff in NY...
                Actually, FOX really would love that considering they will be entering a new 20 year, $3 BILLION dollar contract with the Rangers. Having Texas in the WS would be a great thing for promotion.

Comment

• Royals going to listen to offers for Greinke....FML

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Actually, FOX really would love that considering they will be entering a new 20 year, $3 BILLION dollar contract with the Rangers. Having Texas in the WS would be a great thing for promotion.
                    Incorrect again. Locally it would do well. But no matter what team is in the series it will do well in the local market. Nationwide the ratings will be crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      Incorrect again. Locally it would do well. But no matter what team is in the series it will do well in the local market. Nationwide the ratings will be crap.
                      Anything is better than watching the Yankees and Phillies play. Anything.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        That's right. But how am I incorrect again???

edit: Oh right.. I said the Yankees would win tonight. LMFAO. Yankees took one up the ass. For all the money they spend, they are a disgrace. They ******* suck.
                        Last edited by D-Unit; 10-20-2010, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                          Wow. Good **** Rangers.

Getting closer to that Giants/Rangers WS I've been dreaming of.
                          You and me both man. I would love that WS.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                            You and me both man. I would love that WS.
                            I would take both NL teams over Texas at this point, but they'd both be great series. Matt Cain looked tremendous today.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              Royals going to listen to offers for Greinke....FML
                              So how fat will the contract be when he becomes a Yankee?

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                I would take both NL teams over Texas at this point, but they'd both be great series. Matt Cain looked tremendous today.
                                Both NL teams are very strong. I don't even know who I would rather face.

But first things first... I don't expect New York to easily bow out. This still could go to 7 games. I can already hear the cocky NY fans when that happens... but yeah. I'm not counting NY out by any stretch.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information