No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't find tickets available in Arlington if the Rangers make it. Who pre-sales tickets any more? Isn't that supposed to be bad luck? Did they not learn from the Mavs pre-planning their Finals parade?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• The ratings for the Yanks/Rangers were beat out by the Titans/Jags game so a Rangers/Giants WS would do terribly ratings wise. It would probably be the lowest rated WS of the last 10 years.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        The ratings for the Yanks/Rangers were beat out by the Titans/Jags game so a Rangers/Giants WS would do terribly ratings wise. It would probably be the lowest rated WS of the last 10 years.
        but highest rated be me!

(wasn't that Angels/Giants one pretty low in ratings?)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          but highest rated be me!

(wasn't that Angels/Giants one pretty low in ratings?)
          Yeah I think that's right near the bottom. At least with Anaheim they sort of had the LA rating where as with Texas they wouldn't have that huge market to draw upon.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Exactly. That's why I have it on the bad moves list. duh?
            That's not the point, D, and you know it. You were gloating about how the Rangers outbid, well, basically just themselves for A-Rod as if it were some amazing move in an effort to make people think that they can outbid the big boys for Lee. In reality, they badly outbid themselves to basically trade A-Rod for $0.20 on the dollar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donno View Post
              So how fat will the contract be when he becomes a Yankee?
              from what I hear he does'nt want to got to NY, BOS or CHI.He'd like to appearantly play in MINN

Comment

• Originally posted by Donno View Post
                So how fat will the contract be when he becomes a Yankee?
                He absolutely hates the spotlight, so there's no chance in hell he becomes a Yankee given his issues with anxiety.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  He absolutely hates the spotlight, so there's no chance in hell he becomes a Yankee given his issues with anxiety.
                  Yup. He wants Minnesota anyway. Also Texas maybe if they don't land Lee.

Comment

• As a Mets fan I wouldn't want Grienke even though he's the man. Too much media and fan pressure and I would hate to see it get to him.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I love me some Yankees losing. Go Rangers.
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Greinke to the Twins? Awesome I was just thinking about how we could use another guy that can choke under pressure.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Greinke to the Twins? Awesome I was just thinking about how we could use another guy that can choke under pressure.
                          Well thats where he wants to pitch. KC I imagine would have some second thoughts on dealing him within the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Greinke to the Twins? Awesome I was just thinking about how we could use another guy that can choke under pressure.
                            He doesn't choke, he has anxiety issues you douche.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah he's been pitching for KC so we really have no idea how well he would handle the pressure of a pennant race or playoff game.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                He doesn't choke, he has anxiety issues you douche.

He's talking about how he doesn't like the spotlight before he's really ever even been in it. Not a good sign if you ask me.

And I do not appreciate the hostility Brody.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information