• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some are just destined for greatness.

Clearly, Buster Posey is.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• So, can we just go ahead and drop a bunch of ZZZzzZzz on the end of Posey?
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
        So, can we just go ahead and drop a bunch of ZZZzzZzz on the end of Posey?
        BUSTERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzZZZZZZzZZZ!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

this is how I feel^

This is me right now.

Comment

• This is why everyone hates the Yankees.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
              BUSTERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzZZZZZZzZZZ!
              I can get with this as well.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Giants have this in the bag, the Phils are toast.

Comment

• Oh **** tomorrow's game will be so awesome. I loved the first Doc/Lincecum match up and I imagine this one will be just as sweet.

I imagine the Giants would have to lay a pretty egg to loss the next three games with their starting pitchers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• 2 yr deal plus an option for Inge. 3b FA market looks terrible so it's not bad for both sides.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        2 yr deal plus an option for Inge. 3b FA market looks terrible so it's not bad for both sides.
                        There's a boat load of money coming off the books, and the team will basically look the same as last year given that they probably won't sign Werth or Crawford and have admitted they won't go after Lee. Fantastic.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I somewhat feel that this is a must win game for the Giants. Because I think we have a good chance at losing at Philly if we have to go back there. Luckily we got Lincecum on the mound

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                            This is why everyone hates the Yankees.
                            There's so much going on in there. What a classic scene. Douche bag... but still... I'm sure I wouldn't have minded if the tables were turned. lol.

Comment

• Giants 3-1 lead is deceiving. They need to win Lincecum over Halladay or Cain over Hamels. I was thinking Philly would probably swap Oswalt and Hamels in the rotation to give Oswalt another day after pitching the 9th in game 4. So even though they just need to win 1 out of 3 they have to beat Halladay, Hamels and Oswalt which is 1 more ace than they have.

Texas will win in game 7 I think in Pettitte vs. Lee v2. When these 2 met the first time Pettitte pitched good but Cliff Lee was un hittable. Cliff Lee can do the same thing and the Yankees still wont hit him but the same performance out of Pettitte and Texas will score some runs from seeing him just a few games back.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Lee is due for a bad game eventually right? Right? For real though I could see the Yanks bats really coming alive in Texas and forcing a Game 7 in which Lee pitches average and the Yanks win.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information