• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stole this from McCovey chronicles...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I don't appreciate the crap you speak. Ginger Ale celebration is awesome.
      In the little league WS maybe.Yes i recognize why they do it...I am just kidding around....I'm not an asshole

Comment

• **** yes, **** you espn.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• 37 days in first place, but number one in your hearts. **** yes.

Comment

• So, ummmmm, I guess I should start shopping around for a new sig.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
              So, ummmmm, I guess I should start shopping around for a new sig.
              You shouldn't have to look farther than brian wilsons beard

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                And the Giants can celebrate like men...none of that Ginger-ale ********.

Although I am sure the Ron Washington-Josh Hamilton after party must be pretty crazy.
                /\
                BOOOO that that man!!!! You're a Tampa fan and you can't show the Hambino any love?! I'm sorry that you're not sorry.

Comment

So, ummmmm, I guess I should start shopping around for a new sig.
                  keep it, for superstition's sake

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    keep it, for superstition's sake
                    ****! Good point. I should probably eat some more crow for it as well.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

****! Good point. I should probably eat some more crow for it as well.
                      now it's just ironic, which is great.

Comment

You shouldn't have to look farther than brian wilsons beard
                        ...and Chucky goes from a Roy Halladay Phillies sig to an Auburn National Championship/Nick Fairly sig the moment Philly gets eliminated.

If I ever see you post something about me being a Rangers frontrunner, I'll infract you for being a hypocrite!!! ...and I KNOW THAT'S NOT A RULE! You disgust me.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          ...and Chucky goes from a Roy Halladay Phillies sig to an Auburn National Championship/Nick Fairly sig the moment Philly gets eliminated.

If I ever see you post something about me being a Rangers frontrunner, I'll infract you for being a hypocrite!!! ...and I KNOW THAT'S NOT A RULE! You disgust me.
                          I am a Roy Halladay fan not a Phillies fan. There is no reason for me to be wearing the sig of his now that his season is over. I have also always been an Auburn fan ....so uh...ya.
                          Last edited by Chucky; 10-24-2010, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Stole this from McCovey chronicles...

2 pitchers > 1 pitcher. lol.

edit: I really have no idea why I am talking smack in the forum. I really don't even like baseball.
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

I am a Roy Halladay fan not a Phillies fan. There is no reason for me to be wearing the sig of his now that his season is over. I have also always been an Auburn fan ....so uh...ya.
                              Always been an Auburn fan... but first time with an Auburn sig. Nice timing. ;)

Comment

• it would be extra awesome right now if mike and the mad dog were still together

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information