Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    Really???

    Go **** yourself Bobby Cox. I don't care if it's the first game of the season, he's had all spring to pitch. There's absolutely no reason to put Wagner in a 14-5 game. I seriously hope you die before your last season is over.
    Really? They had a record crowd show up today. Why not show everyone Wagner on opening day. Overreact much?


    Comment


    • Dont you bad mouth Bobby Cox.



      It's Blasphemy.

      And hey, the Braves are pretty good. :D

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hawk View Post
        Really? They had a record crowd show up today. Why not show everyone Wagner on opening day. Overreact much?
        The Cubs sucking along with Wagner's history and being on my fantasy team warrants an overreaction. :(

        Obviously I didn't mean it, but I hate when coaches put in closers in non-save situations. I understand when they haven't worked in like 5 games or whatever, but do you really think even half the crowd cared in an 11 run game whether or not Wagner came in?

        Also, Jason Heyward is kinda good. I didn't even mind him sexing it up all over today.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
          Is it to early to start the MVP chances for Pujols? :)
          I'll be here driving the Utley wagon. It'll be tough to beat out the machine, however.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            I'll be here driving the Utley wagon. It'll be tough to beat out the machine, however.
            It would take about 400 homers for the sports writers to realize that Utley exists.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • I've always liked Bobby Cox. I envy him. If you're that upset, I will trade you Dusty Baker for Bobby Cox straight up. Let's here you ***** then.

              bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                I've always liked Bobby Cox. I envy him. If you're that upset, I will trade you Dusty Baker for Bobby Cox straight up. Let's here you ***** then.
                He's a Cubs fan who is pissed that Cox put his closer in when it was an 11 run lead.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  He's a Cubs fan who is pissed that Cox put his closer in when it was an 11 run lead.
                  HAHHAHAHAHAHA
                  Poor bastard.

                  bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • How can a person be so goddamn slow? Jesus Molina.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                      HAHHAHAHAHAHA
                      Poor bastard.
                      Enjoy Cueto, Volquez, and Chapman while they still have arms. Get to know what the towel drill is, Dusty will implement it soon enough...

                      Mwahahaha.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                        Is it to early to start the MVP chances for Pujols? :)
                        Might as well just give it to him now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          Enjoy Cueto, Volquez, and Chapman while they still have arms. Get to know what the towel drill is, Dusty will implement it soon enough...

                          Mwahahaha.
                          Walt Jockety keeps him on a tight leash with those guys. There is a reason Chapman should have been on the big league roster but is in AAA....Walt aint no dummy

                          bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • Sure didn't take long for the Royals to blow a lead for Greinke...

                            Comment


                            • Prediction for the O's game tomorrow.

                              O's- 4
                              Rays- 10
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                              Coples is that dude.
                              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                              Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                              Comment


                              • For a 20 year old, Heyward hits that ball with authority. I just saw the highlights and my god.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information