No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because Moreland is better at this point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Because Moreland is better at this point.
      What do you think of Moreland for the long term? Texas doesn't have any other 1B prospects of note.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        What do you think of Moreland for the long term? Texas doesn't have any other 1B prospects of note.
        He's all right, although he could definitely be improved upon. Maybe like a Lyle Overbay type.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I will admit, I thought we had a good chance of beating the Braves in the 1st series, but for us to beat the Phillies, and in 6 games? I thought we were still a year away from being a world series team but damn am I happy. We got hot at the perfect time, and have kept playing great at everything. We have a good chance at taking the series now IMO, Lincecum will split with Lee in the series I believe, but I like Cain, Sanchez and Bumgarner better than Wilson and Lewis.

I think we take it in 6 games

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
            I will admit, I thought we had a good chance of beating the Braves in the 1st series, but for us to beat the Phillies, and in 6 games? I thought we were still a year away from being a world series team but damn am I happy. We got hot at the perfect time, and have kept playing great at everything. We have a good chance at taking the series now IMO, Lincecum will split with Lee in the series I believe, but I like Cain, Sanchez and Bumgarner better than Wilson and Lewis.

I think we take it in 6 games
            I still can't believe the Rangers beat Tampa Bay and New York. This series may not be what the masses wanted, but they are getting two gritty teams that got there by defeating the odds. I expect a bulldog of a fight to the finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              He's all right, although he could definitely be improved upon. Maybe like a Lyle Overbay type.
              Higher power potential than Overbay, but a good comparison nonetheless.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Regardless, if it's a problem for Texas, they definitely have the ammo to go and get some one via trade in the off-season or early next year.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  This is a little belated (I don't post much, if at all on weekends), but I have to give a ton of props to the Giants for flat out beating the Phillies in this series. They hit better in the clutch, and their pitchers shut everything down.

The umpiring was pretty horrid for both teams, but when it came down to it, the Phillies hit poorly with men on base, and the Giants did it just a little better. They were the better team.
                  I wish we could say we hit poorly but we didn't hit at all with RISP.

Comment

• This may hurt the Yankees trying to sign Cliff Lee,
                    http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/m...ory?id=5729471

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                      This may hurt the Yankees trying to sign Cliff Lee,
                      http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/m...ory?id=5729471
                      Money speaks louder than words

Comment

• http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?...h-molina102410

Congrats to Bengie haha

Comment

• Just got my game 2 tickets :) Go Scoakland!

Comment

• I can't even watch the WS at home.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              I can't even watch the WS at home.
                              I heard about that, are they really gonna blackout out the WORLD SERIES? That's lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                I can't even watch the WS at home.
                                That's ********. New York and Philly need to put together a massive protest.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information