No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People have been complaining for 2 weeks and still no resolution. It's a billionaire pissing contest with no end in sight.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Having the Yankees or the Phillies in the WS probably would have been more motivation by both sides to get it done. But quite frankly despite so hardcore baseball fans wanting to watch it, no many people are going to care too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        Having the Yankees or the Phillies in the WS probably would have been more motivation by both sides to get it done. But quite frankly despite so hardcore baseball fans wanting to watch it, no many people are going to care too much.
        You're right, more people will care about Glee not being on tonight than Game 1. Also, fans have now missed 2 weeks of NFL but thankfully not the Giants.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          This may hurt the Yankees trying to sign Cliff Lee,
          http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/m...ory?id=5729471
          To those Yankees fans... THANK YOU! You've just screwed up any chance the Yankees had at signing Lee. What morons. I LOVE IT!

Comment

• Any chance? In the end, money talks. Kristin Lee can just sit back in her Long Island or Connecticut mansion and chill while her husband plays. I'm sure it doesn't help, but in the end, I think dollars win out. This is Lee's last chance to set himself and his family up for life. Texas is going to have to come super close to the Yanks offer to win him.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Jon Heyman just tweeted that Bengie Molina gets 2 playoff shares and a ring no matter who wins. Is such a thing true?
              JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                Having the Yankees or the Phillies in the WS probably would have been more motivation by both sides to get it done. But quite frankly despite so hardcore baseball fans wanting to watch it, no many people are going to care too much.
                I don't get it. Get what done?

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  Any chance? In the end, money talks. Kristin Lee can just sit back in her Long Island or Connecticut mansion and chill while her husband plays. I'm sure it doesn't help, but in the end, I think dollars win out. This is Lee's last chance to set himself and his family up for life. Texas is going to have to come super close to the Yanks offer to win him.
                  Set his family up for life?
                  Seriously?
                  Only a $200 million deal can set a man and his family for life?

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                    Any chance? In the end, money talks. Kristin Lee can just sit back in her Long Island or Connecticut mansion and chill while her husband plays. I'm sure it doesn't help, but in the end, I think dollars win out. This is Lee's last chance to set himself and his family up for life. Texas is going to have to come super close to the Yanks offer to win him.
                    There's no reason to believe that the Rangers can't come close or even beat out the Yankees for Lee.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                      Jon Heyman just tweeted that Bengie Molina gets 2 playoff shares and a ring no matter who wins. Is such a thing true?
                      Yes. The Giants voted to give him a playoff share ahead of the playoffs, so he gets that, plus since he was on the 40 man roster on July 1 (I think), he gets a ring if the Giants win...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        There's no reason to believe that the Rangers can't come close or even beat out the Yankees for Lee.
                        Is it worth trying to beat out the Yankees for him? Last time the Rangers made that kind of bid, they crippled their franchise for years. I would like to see Lee stay in Texas (he looks like he fits with what they like to do), but I feel like he'll go to NY.

Comment

• FA prediction time! Where to?

Cliff Lee -
                          Carl Crawford -
                          Zack Greinke -
                          Prince Fielder -
                          Jason Werth -
                          Adrian Beltre -
                          Rafael Soriano -
                          Adrian Gonzalez -
                          Adam Dunn -
                          Matt Kemp -

Comment

• Oooh... I'd kind of love to see Matt Kemp in RF for the Phillies and hitting 5th in their lineup...

Note: Almost certainly not happening, but it'd be nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              FA prediction time! Where to?

Cliff Lee - Cincinnati
                              Carl Crawford - Cincinnati
                              Zack Greinke - Cincinnati
                              Prince Fielder - Cincinnati
                              Jason Werth - Cincinnati
                              Adrian Beltre - Cincinnati
                              Rafael Soriano - Cincinnati
                              Adrian Gonzalez - Cincinnati
                              Adam Dunn - Cincinnati
                              Matt Kemp - Cincinnati
                              hoping to hit once :)

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

• The Reds don't need any pitching. If they could replace Rolen and add Beltre for a reasonable deal, they should do that. Otherwise, stand pat...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information