MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
    At sucking? At missing the playoffs? At drafting poorly? At developing players?
    At losing Jayson Werth because they gave Raul Ibanez a third year?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      I hate you. :(
      You really set yourself up on that one.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I was trying to play along!

Comment

• I got him back Seth, you're good now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The city is so nuts today. Orange everywhere I look.

Comment

• The Giants should give Bonds an honorary ring if they win, if just for dragging that sorry ass team to the World Series in 2002.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                The Giants should give Bonds an honorary ring if they win, if just for dragging that sorry ass team to the World Series in 2002.
                No one wants to talk about Bonds here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                  No one wants to talk about Bonds here.
                  Talking about the best player in franchise history seems to be such a bad thing to do.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ehh don't go there please. Willie Mays was better than Bonds.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Except for the fact that he wasn't.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        How is that playing the contract game? He did it behind closed doors and probably didn't even want it to leak not to piss off management. Also, we made a decision before his agents could even use that as a ploy. If the WS had ended and then it started to float I understand but this just comes down to Daniels wanting to GM his boyhood team.
                        It's in the national media. I hardly call that behind closed doors.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          No one could ever possibly want to leave the Rangers. Not Cliff Lee, not Daniels, NO ONE DAMNIT.
                          Daniels leaving would not be a big blow. If he left the Rangers, I wouldn't care about it. When he signs his extension, like I know he will, I won't give a damn. A monkey can be a GM. They'll make good and bad decisions. No GM only makes good decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Ehh don't go there please. Willie Mays was better than Bonds.
                            Who cares about Mays or Bonds. Neither can touch the legacy of Juan Gonzalez!!! Wooooooo!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Daniels leaving would not be a big blow. If he left the Rangers, I wouldn't care about it. When he signs his extension, like I know he will, I won't give a damn. A monkey can be a GM. They'll make good and bad decisions. No GM only makes good decisions.
                              Bahahahahahahahahahahaha. You've said some.....wrong......things before D, but this has to take the cake.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Bahahahahahahahahahahaha. You've said some.....wrong......things before D, but this has to take the cake.
                                Haha. I'm sure the Mets will let him have Minaya and they'd take Daniels. Minaya can help the Rangers give 3 years 36 million to Dontrelle Willis.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information