No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** you all, I'm getting DePodesta, stats, stats, stats, championship. I can finally be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      I'm so glad that Freddy Sanchez is in the WS. He is such a great person. I didn't want to trade him or Wilson. Unlike most, they actually wanted to be in Pittsburgh. I hope he gets WS MVP.
      What the **** are you talking about? Brian Wilson never was with Pittsburgh

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        What the **** are you talking about? Brian Wilson never was with Pittsburgh
        I'm pretty sure he meant Jack Wilson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Depodesta and Ricciardi are expected to join the Mets in the FO very soon!! Grady Fuson may not be too far behind as well.
          Arghhhhhhhhh.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Are the Rangers going with a 3 or 4 man rotation?

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Arghhhhhhhhh.

I'll cherish every minute of bashing your teams incompetence now.

Comment

• I'll be happy if the Rangers can come back to Texas with a 1-1 series record.

Comment

• That would be the goal. Split the first 2, come home and win 2 of 3 at least.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Well Cliff Lee finally crumbled in the playoffs... Maybe it's Matt Cain's turn. :D

Comment

• I can't see the score thanks to this widescreen ********.
                      Doesn't look like anyone's scoring for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                        I can't see the score thanks to this widescreen ********.
                        Doesn't look like anyone's scoring for a while.
                        Its too bad there isnt some sort global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide that would be able to tell you the score of the game. I mean this isn't basketball haha where you the scoreboard is neccesary.

Comment

• Im glad everybody is seeing how good of a pitch Matt Cain is.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                            Its too bad there isnt some sort global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide that would be able to tell you the score of the game. I mean this isn't basketball haha where you the scoreboard is neccesary.
                            If I didn't + rep you already, I would. I just think it's annoying to look at, when you're flipping between Community, the Office and the game.
                            Meanwhile, Posey had no prayer on that one.

Comment

• I have a feeling they are going to get to Wilson in the 9th...
                              "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• I am rooting for the Rangers, but I can be happy with Uribe winning another ring. Especially when he's driving in runs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information