X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this thread dead?

Go Giants.

Comment

• Football game. I have to keep flipping back and forth.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
        Why is this thread dead?

Go Giants.
        Because The Walking Dead is taking me places.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• so. close. it. hurts.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Holy ****!

1 win away from exercising a lot of demons in my life.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Way too much Bumgarner in this one. Some real good defense tonight, and this is what you look for in a world series game.
              The Rangers have to go through Lincecum, Cain and possibly Bumgarner, on 3 days rest, crazier things have happened, but looking great for the Giants.

Comment

• I'm happy for you Giants fans, but this is a real stinker. I am grateful for getting this far though, so even when the Giants win, I'll still remember the highs this season brought me as a Rangers fan. Beating Tampa, New York and just getting here has been priceless.

Comment

• Giants pitching next year is going to be even more ridiculous when BumGarner settles in.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Giants pitching next year is going to be even more ridiculous when BumGarner settles in.
                    Their offense is going to be a clusterfuck outside of Andres Torres, Buster Posey and maybe Freddy Sanchez/Cody Ross or Brandon Belt if he's brought up.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Their offense is going to be a clusterfuck outside of Andres Torres, Buster Posey and maybe Freddy Sanchez/Cody Ross or Brandon Belt if he's brought up.
                      They're going to have extra money to bring in some offensive players. They could also trade Sanchez for a decent bat. Maybe sign Dunn even with the crappy D.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So its going to be basically the same as it is right now? I dont think they would be too upset about that.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          They're going to have extra money to bring in some offensive players. They could also trade Sanchez for a decent bat. Maybe sign Dunn even with the crappy D.
                          Aubrey Huff was their 1B all season. Clearly the Giants don't care about the crappy D... The Giants caught lightning in a bottle. They won with pitching, and they'll have to do it again this coming year. Even with all the money they might spend, this team will be a defense and pitching first team. They have a chance to come back to the playoffs because they are what they are.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I don't know what the Rangers future looks like, but they need to put Neftali Feliz in the rotation.

If they want a young stud at closer, they can call up Martin Perez.

Comment

A clusterfuck that will only have to score 2-3 runs to win a game....

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                I don't know what the Rangers future looks like, but they need to put Neftali Feliz in the rotation.

If they want a young stud at closer, they can call up Martin Perez.
                                Or they can stop ruining prospects by moving them to the bullpen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information