MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I have to be up there in the number of posts in this thread as well.

You are #2 with 923. Click the replies column in your User CP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
      You are #2 with 923. Click the replies column in your User CP.
      I knew how to see my number of posts but never anyone else. Thanks.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Damn man, Brodeur is like 300 ahead. That's crazy lol.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
          Damn man, Brodeur is like 300 ahead. That's crazy lol.
          I'll just have to make 500 new posts about the Cy Young and MVP races.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            Yeah but my teams stands to land the top jewel of the hot stove season.
            Hold your horses... Cliff Lee said this after the game...

"We did a lot of firsts for this organization. We were the second-best team in the big leagues. We should be proud of that. We’re going to use this for motivation and come in next year and try to do better.

We’re disappointed, but we’re building something special here and we expect to be back here next year."

"WE" as in the Rangers in 2011!!! Woo!!!

Comment

• Free Agency actually starts in 5 days. They pushed it up 10 days from seasons past.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                Damn man, Brodeur is like 300 ahead. That's crazy lol.
                I watch a lot of baseball. Is that a problem Chris?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I watch a lot of baseball. Is that a problem Chris?
                  Just curious, Brodeur, because obviously you are one of the most knowledgeable posters on here in terms of baseball, what is your playing experience? High school?

And what is everyone else's, for that matter?

Me, I played high school ball until I was a senior and partially popped my UCL tossing a curveball while working out.. I wouldn't have played college or anything, but it still sucked. Now, I've coached a 14-15 year old AAA traveling baseball team during the summer the past few years. It's a blast.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Just Little League for me. I've basically gained my knowledge from watching probably over a thousand games in my life. Unfortunately a lot of those games were losses though.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Mets hire Ricciardi as special assistant.

Comment

• I just played some little league and retired with a nice stat line of 1 IP, 0 H, 0 BB, 1 K. I was student manager of my high school team for four years. I know thats for chicks or its pathetic or whatever I don't care. My school's coaches actually believed it was best to have some1 know a little a bit about the game as manager. And also, one year I had to be like the assistant coach cuz our school was cheap skates and got rid of the real assistant. And oh yeah, my team sucked. We had one game where our coach said our catcher woulda really nailed some1 if they were trying to steal right field, one where our coach asked me what would happen if we made another error cuz we had made 9 errors and we had no room for another digit, and we did make that error and it just stayed at 9, and we once had a guy thrrow a no hitter and we lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Hold your horses... Cliff Lee said this after the game...

"We did a lot of firsts for this organization. We were the second-best team in the big leagues. We should be proud of that. We’re going to use this for motivation and come in next year and try to do better.

We’re disappointed, but we’re building something special here and we expect to be back here next year."

"WE" as in the Rangers in 2011!!! Woo!!!

D, you are killing me.

Originally posted by djp View Post
                          Just curious, Brodeur, because obviously you are one of the most knowledgeable posters on here in terms of baseball, what is your playing experience? High school?

Me, I played high school ball until I was a senior and partially popped my UCL tossing a curveball while working out.. I wouldn't have played college or anything, but it still sucked. Now, I've coached a 14-15 year old AAA traveling baseball team during the summer the past few years. It's a blast.

I played Freshman baseball in HS after really ******* up my arm in 7th/8th grade. By playing Freshman ball, I served to **** it up even more and stopped after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                            Mets hire Ricciardi as special assistant.
                            Awesome move. Now we just need DePodesta in the fold and we are ************* set.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              D, you are killing me.
                              Hey, I have to hope against all odds, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post

I played from age 4 to about 13, when I threw out my arm while pitching in a game. I still played for another year or so, but it wasn't exactly comfortable.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information