MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I played from age 4 to about 13, when I threw out my arm while pitching in a game. I still played for another year or so,
    but it wasn't exactly comfortable.
    All you guys pitched. I hated pitching. Everyone always wanted me to pitch because I was always the tallest or biggest guy on the team. But I was so miserable if I wasn't playing anywhere but 1B.

Comment

• Glad Giants won it all, but thank god baseball season is over

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• D fix your sig

Comment

• I played from the time I was 4 to my sophomore in HS. I got hurt and I haven't played since.

Comment

• I've played my entire life. Slightly over 2 years varsity in HS, and some club play at NYU.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
              And what is everyone else's, for that matter?
              from the time I had the ability to walk, up to HS graduation. I played mostly select and then in HS I played, too.
              Last edited by Brent; 11-02-2010, 06:53 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                I watch a lot of baseball. Is that a problem Chris?
                Nah man, no hate. I just thought it was a big number is all. Then I checked the NBA thread and MOTH is leading that one by 700+. So I guess 300 isn't really that big considering all of the posts in here and that GF hasn't been overly active for all that long considering how long he's been here.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I played through HS and actually made the all-Ft. Polk traveling softball team. That was roughly the equivalent of semi-pro.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    I played through HS and actually made the all-Ft. Polk traveling softball team. That was roughly the equivalent of semi-pro.
                    I hear you were a top prospect in the Federal League before it went under.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• That was me ;)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                        Nah man, no hate. I just thought it was a big number is all. Then I checked the NBA thread and MOTH is leading that one by 700+. So I guess 300 isn't really that big considering all of the posts in here and that GF hasn't been overly active for all that long considering how long he's been here.
                        What is this for? Post count?

Jesus. I didnt even post in the NBA thread that much last year.

The year before, however. haha.

Anyway, as for the Braves...They picked up Infante and Gonzalez' options. I could do without Gonzalez, personally.

They also agreed to terms with Proctor again.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Oh and did you guys see that the Braves moved Pendelton to 1st base coach? I honestly didnt even hear about that until the other day, even though it happened a while ago. That was an interesting move, I thought he was gone, when Fredi was named manager. We picked up Larry Parrish (Mud Hens Manager) as our new hitting coach. Other Braves mainstays, like Mcdowell, Eddie Perez, Brian Snitker will all obviously be back.

Only thing that sucks about moving Terry to 1st...is the fact that we had to let Glenn Hubbard go. I love Hubbard, guy has been around ever since I was a pup.

We also added Tosca as bench coach...a good move.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Ricciardi!!! Now we just need Depo and Fuson and I will not know what to with myself.

I wasn't that active for like the first 2 years here even though I read the boards everyday. I'm not sure why I didn't post more often in the begininng.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              Oh and did you guys see that the Braves moved Pendelton to 1st base coach? I honestly didnt even hear about that until the other day, even though it happened a while ago. That was an interesting move, I thought he was gone, when Fredi was named manager. We picked up Larry Parrish (Mud Hens Manager) as our new hitting coach. Other Braves mainstays, like Mcdowell, Eddie Perez, Brian Snitker will all obviously be back.

Only thing that sucks about moving Terry to 1st...is the fact that we had to let Glenn Hubbard go. I love Hubbard, guy has been around ever since I was a pup.

We also added Tosca as bench coach...a good move.
                              Would be a good fit for Smoltz to go into coaching, he seems like a perfect transition into pitching coach for the Braves. the guy is amazing as a commentator. I love listening to him talk about pitching.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• When do you think the Yankees will sign Cliff Lee?

4 years 90 million.........I'm callin it, along with 95% of the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information