No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP and Keith Law absolutely. Sickels is too wishy/washy for me but he's still good. I still love the BA handbook though for my go to information, I just don't look at the actual rankings as much as I used to.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      It's this "offensive tools" **** when he hasn't done anything since a short stint in low A in 2008 and an even shorter stint in A in the same year. He's a good defensive catcher, but I don't see why he's rated higher than JP, other than age.
      What do you think of the Jays farm system overall? Also, why isnt the Cuban SS that the Jays signed on that list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        What do you think of the Jays farm system overall? Also, why isnt the Cuban SS that the Jays signed on that list?
        Eh, it's all right I guess but I don't like it all that much. I'm not a fan of Gose or d'Arnaud at all (what the **** is with the Gose fetish at BA?), but I like the young pitching in the system.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Eh, it's all right I guess but I don't like it all that much. I'm not a fan of Gose or d'Arnaud at all (what the **** is with the Gose fetish at BA?), but I like the young pitching in the system.
          It's the tools, which is why I'm intrigued. I don't get D'Arnaud as we discussed.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I don't see Gose as anything better than a poor mans Bossman Junior (the current crappy one, not the one that was awesome).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I don't see Gose as anything better than a poor mans Bossman Junior (the current crappy one, not the one that was awesome).
              Haha, that's actually a really good comparison. We'll see if he puts it together but you're right he probably doesn't. Do you like Tate or Mitchell?
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Once Tate cuts down on his strikeouts, I'm sure he'll be a solid outfielder but probably never elite. Apparently Mitchell is fine from the ankle injury, so I'm sure he'll be ready to come up in mid to late 2012 and haunt my dreams for a while in the division.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I've got a question for some of you guys: who do you think targets Jayson Werth in FA?

sig by BK and avy by me
                  Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                  If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• BoSox are going to go after him hard. JD Drew ******* blows!
                    I'm sick of him making bank to sit on the bench because of hangnails.
                    I swear, Samuel L. Jackson plays him in Unbreakable
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                      BoSox are going to go after him hard. JD Drew ******* blows!
                      I'm sick of him making bank to sit on the bench because of hangnails.
                      I swear, Samuel L. Jackson plays him in Unbreakable
                      I'll gladly take JD Drew if you want to underrate him like that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• My Prospect Rankings and the rest of my offseason analysis is slowly being worked on....

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Where is my DePodesta?

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                            I've got a question for some of you guys: who do you think targets Jayson Werth in FA?
                            I really hope Cincinnati does.

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• So who won this trade? White Sox or Rangers?

John Danks for Brandon McCarthy

FYI, McCarthy got released today. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                So who won this trade? White Sox or Rangers?

John Danks for Brandon McCarthy

FYI, McCarthy got released today. lol.
                                Hamilton for Volquez...

Sigh.

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information