No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well he's 35 now so he is on his way down but he's done better for the Sox than you guys give him credit for.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
      I want him now.
      A follow up on this. DePo is a big Terry Collins fan so keep an eye on that.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Its already been 19 minutes, why havent the Rangers resigned Lee yet, this is getting ridiculous. Are they forgetting about that massive TV contract they got.

Comment

• Yankees, Rangers, Nationals, Phillies, Brewers, Cubs and Angels are chasing Lee.

Imagine if the Phillies got him.... :O

Comment

• Pirates are getting linked to Kevin Millwood and Jeremy Bonderman. I'd rather have Jon Garland, but those two will be improvements over what we already have.

The Pirates are also going after Beltre. I doubt they even give him an offer because I doubt he'll even go to Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Maybe the Phillies shouldn't have traded him the first time. Halladay and Lee would have been dreamy.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                Pirates are getting linked to Kevin Millwood and Jeremy Bonderman. I'd rather have Jon Garland, but those two will be improvements over what we already have.

The Pirates are also going after Beltre. I doubt they even give him an offer because I doubt he'll even go to Pittsburgh.
                http://www.baseballprospectus.com/ar...rticleid=12400

Pirates top prospects in free view from BP for you Seth.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  http://www.baseballprospectus.com/ar...rticleid=12400

Pirates top prospects in free view from BP for you Seth.
                  Yeah I saw that this morning. I'd put Chase D'Arnaud on the list, but I don't disagree with it.

Comment

• Who are the best buy low candidates who could bring a big impact available in FA?

Comment

Yeah I saw that this morning. I'd put Chase D'Arnaud on the list, but I don't disagree with it.
                      Fine, you could just humor me and say THANKS BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stupid jerk Seth.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Fine, you could just humor me and say THANKS BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stupid jerk Seth.
                        I'm sorry. Thank you Brodeur for bringing me that factual piece of information that I have not seen. Because of you, I just saw someone's list of the Pittsburgh Pirates' future. A future as bright as our's.

Happy?

Comment

I'm sorry. Thank you Brodeur for bringing me that factual piece of information that I have not seen. Because of you, I just saw someone's list of the Pittsburgh Pirates' future. A future as bright as our's.

Happy?
                          Thank you, I feel much better now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• DePodesta is now in the fold.

Comment

• Join the revolution, or die. Or just be an idiot like John Heyman.

with depodesta, ricciardi, alderson, #mets have baseballs most expensive front office. new moneyball: pay the execs.

Comment

• God damn Heyman is an idiot. He needs to stick to sucking Boras' dick for information.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information