No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DePo!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god this is amazing. We have a dream front office. Just add Fuson for scouting director Sandy.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Morgan and Miller are off Sunday night baseball. No more Joe Morgan jokes.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• you didnt steal DiPoto from us so idc

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          you didnt steal DiPoto from us so idc
          Yeah Dipoto would have been nice but Sandy was the better hire especially with all the front office talent he's brought with him. Hopefully DePo gets the keys when Sandy retires in however long that might be.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• ..And more stupidity from Heyman.

belated congrats to great scout sandy johnson, who retired from #mets. u hear of a scout team? this may be a scoutless team

Comment

• Heyman has a bone to pick with new Mets management for some reason. The idea that Alderson, Depo, and Ricciardi don't use scouts is not even close to the truth. Get a clue Heyman.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• how the **** does Jeter get a gold glove? **** that

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Jeter over Andrus is an absolute joke.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Almost as bad as Nate McClouth's award a few years back.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I just want to know who actually thinks Jeter is a good fielder.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I've given up caring about who wins Gold Gloves.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• They did a pretty good job this year for the AL, outside of Jeter (I really don't know if Mauer deserves it or not as I don't know a way to measure the catcher position, and Cano is meh I guess).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yay for Buehrle, but Gold glove is just a reputation contest, not who the best fielder was that year.

Comment

• Mauer winning the GG is also wrong. I thought he was pretty bad for his standards this year. Yes, he was banged up, but he had a ton of errant throws.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Concepcion has 5 Gold Gloves. In those years, according to Baseball Reference, he saved 49 runs. Jeter has 5 GGs. In those years, he saved -9 runs. **** him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information