Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
    Bah Humbug to you Dayton Moore
    Yeah I have to imagine if he held onto him he could have gotten more at the deadline to a team desperate for an OF at that point.

Comment

• The only good thing Moore has done is built up the farm. That's very important but he's been terrible at everything else.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• and even worse.this basically guarantees Francouer to KC....fml

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          The Athletics acquired David DeJesus from the Royals for Vin Mazzaro and Class-A pitcher Justin Marks.
          A below average pitcher and uhh.....a non factor. Good job GMDM, who is continuing to make it harder to praise him despite the phenomenal farm.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• What does this do for Beane? Costs him 6 million dollars for one year of an OF who is going to help them not make the playoffs again. He does just enough to not get fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              What does this do for Beane? Costs him 6 million dollars for one year of an OF who is going to help them not make the playoffs again. He does just enough to not get fired.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

What does this do for Beane? Costs him 6 million dollars for one year of an OF who is going to help them not make the playoffs again. He does just enough to not get fired.
                if DM did'nt draft so well he'd have been terminated by now

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  That's it? You don't think he is just constantly making trades and getting nowhere?

Comment

That's it? You don't think he is just constantly making trades and getting nowhere?
                    He's offering competitive deals to free agents (see last season) and doing his best to improve the team, but it's just not working all that well. But Beane has proven himself to be damn good in the past, so I have faith in him to turn it around soon enough.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      He's offering competitive deals to free agents (see last season) and doing his best to improve the team, but it's just not working all that well. But Beane has proven himself to be damn good in the past, so I have faith in him to turn it around soon enough.
                      What free agents are you referring to. He just screwed up Matt Holliday so royally bad.

Comment

What free agents are you referring to. He just screwed up Matt Holliday so royally bad.
                        I know he offered Beltre a better deal than the one he got from the Red Sox.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm hearing the A's are likely to sign Dominican amateur Vicmal De la Cruz.

Comment

• Is Cliff Lee to the Yankees a gimme?
                            I saw earlier that Lee and Sabathia are best friends and their wives are friends as well and they went house shopping together during the trade deadline when they thought he was going to NY then.
                            I'd really like to see him stay in Texas and see if the Rangers can get it done next year
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• The A's should have a really good pitching staff next year if they can just get some bats they'd be on the rise again.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Rumors are the Cardinals are trying to work out a trade for Stephen Drew.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information