• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They'd move Uggla to third, not Hill.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      They'd move Uggla to third, not Hill.
      How would Uggla be at 3B? Also, How much would the Jays likely have to give up to get Uggla?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        How would Uggla be at 3B? Also, How much would the Jays likely have to give up to get Uggla?
        One million dollars!!!!!

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• He'd be probably below average at third, but it wouldn't be much worse than what he is at second. As for what it would take, probably one of the younger Blue Jays pitchers (I'd rule out Morrow, Romero, Drabek and Marcum) and another lesser pitcher or position player.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Could Uggla play LF?

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• I probably wouldn't want to do it if it was for Cecil(or the other named pitchers), but other than that I would be fine with it.

A lineup with Lind-Bautista-Uggla hitting 3-4-5 would be pretty nice.

Comment

• If Jonny Gomes can play left field for that long, I'm pretty sure anyone can.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  That is not nearly enough for Greinke. It would take Profar, Perez, Holland and Font AT LEAST.
                  That's a hell of a haul for KC, but I would do that. Profar is a good trade chip considering we have no need for him as Andrus is way young and has that position locked up for a long long time. Plus, he could easily sink as he could swim. A very very raw prospect, but excellent upside. Perez showed to be human last season. Still love him though. Holland is good, but we're talkin' Greinke here. Font is just a reliever.

Big hit to the farm, but there's a lot left. It's not like the cupboard would be bare. The biggest hit to the farm has been call ups to the major league club and that's the ideal situation.

Comment

• I honestly doubt Greinke will be traded. There aren't a lot of teams with the necessary chips to acquire him. I'd say Boston, New York, Atlanta, and the Angels would be the only ones with enough young players to get the deal done. He won't go to New York or Boston because of his no-trade clause. And I doubt Atlanta or the Angels would give up Tehran or Trout respectively.

I think he stays with KC and signs an extension in a few years.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• New York has the young talent but Texas doesn't? Hahahaha.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Is Greinke's girlfriend still that Dallas Cowboys cheerleader?

If so, I'm sure he wouldn't mind living closer to her all the time.

Comment

• Posey and Feliz... ROYs. Well deserved.

Comment

• Defntly well deserved for those two. NL Cy Young should go to Halladay I believe. AL Manager of the year go to Ron Washington and NL Manager of the Year to Bud Black. AL Cy Young I have decided should go to CC Sabathia. NL MVP, as Pujols would say himself, should go to a guy whose team made the playoffs so Joey Votto. And AL MVP goes to Josh Hamilton.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              Defntly well deserved for those two. NL Cy Young should go to Halladay I believe. AL Manager of the year go to Ron Washington and NL Manager of the Year to Bud Black. AL Cy Young I have decided should go to CC Sabathia. NL MVP, as Pujols would say himself, should go to a guy whose team made the playoffs so Joey Votto. And AL MVP goes to Josh Hamilton.
                              Hahahahahaha at CC over Felix Hernandez.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Felix winning the CY is the only award I really care about.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information