MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    The Marlins pulled off a bad signing and a bad-not-awful trade in the same day. Who do they think they are, the Mets?
    The Mets of old my friend, the Mets of old.

Shame we couldn't get Uggla. Love that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
      The Mets of old my friend, the Mets of old.

Shame we couldn't get Uggla. Love that guy.
      It's a shame we probably won't get the see the new Mets do much of anything personel wise until next season. Feliciano will look good in pinstripes.

Comment

• If you think losing Feliciano is a big deal to Mets fans you're joking.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          If you think losing Feliciano is a big deal to Mets fans you're joking.
          No it's not a big deal. But he's one of the few consistently good performers you have. But no reason to pay money for a loogy when you're likely to be bad again this season.

Comment

• Tigers sign Joaquin Benoit to 3 yr/16.5 million contract.

Comment

• Not in love with the deal, but I can live with it being that he was so good last year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• That's kind of a lot for a one hit wonder. He did well from himself. Went from a minor league deal to a 3 year guarantee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Not in love with the deal, but I can live with it being that he was so good last year.

And the chances he reaches his performance from last year?

Comment

• Gardenhire and Black named managers of the year. Both well deserved. I personally woulda voted for Ron Washington and Bud Black, but Gardenhire deserves it too. And this is a regular season award not a postseason award. So I can see why Gardnhire would get it since Minny won 94 games and Texas won 90. Now, obviously, if they counted the postseason Washington prolly woulda got it, but Gardy is well deserved of it. Black finished one vote ahead of Baker, who would have deserved it too.

Comment

• Pirates are kicking the tires on Brandon Webb. I'd take him and I believe he's worth the risk.

Comment

• I wouldn't but I got to listen in on a conference call while in physical therapy, basically his arm is dead and he can only throw a 80 mph fastball

Comment

• I've heard it is around 86 now and that he's progressing well and should be ready to go. He was never a flame thrower, so I don't expect him to pull a Ubaldo type pitch anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                            I've heard it is around 86 now and that he's progressing well and should be ready to go. He was never a flame thrower, so I don't expect him to pull a Ubaldo type pitch anytime soon.
                            So is he a Pirate player or are they just looking at him?

Comment

• If Webb is considering signing with Pittsburgh, I'd say it's safe to say that his arm is completely destroyed.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                So is he a Pirate player or are they just looking at him?
                                Just looking at him.

Originally posted by Borat View Post
                                If Webb is considering signing with Pittsburgh, I'd say it's safe to say that his arm is completely destroyed.
                                I'm sure he'll take whatever gives him the best to have a job. I'm not saying he's going to sign with Pittsburgh, but they are interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information