Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America Wins!

Comment

• The Terrorists Will Not Be Victorious!

Comment

• Wait, does this mean I have to restore a little faith in a professional awards system?

Comment

• Congrats King Felix.

And did I just see a post from T24L? WHere the **** you been man? The Giants won the World Series. I swear. It's true.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            Let's here your offers for Justin Upton
            Billy Butler+Danny Duffy+another prospect

Comment

• It would be really funny if we flip Daniel Bard and then turn Andrew Miller into the same player, but left handed. Unlikely, but it would be funny.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                It would be really funny if we flip Daniel Bard and then turn Andrew Miller into the same player, but left handed. Unlikely, but it would be funny.
                andrew miller does not have anywhere near the stuff that Bard has.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  andrew miller does not have anywhere near the stuff that Bard has.
                  ..........Yes he does, if he can harness it properly. His fastball/slider combo is ******* ridiculous, he just can't seem to control them at all (although I did hear that his fastball did dip in velocity).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    Casey Kelly, Jacoby Ellsbury, Anthony Rizzo, Stolmy Pimentel, and one of Kalish/Anderson. Lower level prospects if you want them too.
                    I think even this would be low balling AZ, Fan Graphs believes it would take 2 top ten prospects, not two of your team's top ten prospects but two of the best in the entire league

If you take Victor Wangís estimates of prospect value, thatís something like a top-10 hitting prospect and a top-10 pitching prospect for Upton. Or, to put that into current player terms, thatís something like Mike Moustakas and Mike Montgomery from the Royals, and thatís at the low end of Uptonís value.
                    http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/index...uld-be-unique/

Comment

• Nobody but the Royals would be able to offer a package similar to that though. Top 25 possibly but not two Top 10 guys.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah. No way Upton is worth that much. The fact that the Diamondbacks even want to trade him proves he's not worth that. He's not proven enough yet. His value is still based on projections. And if he doesn't hit those projections, his contract gets expensive. Probably why Towers is shopping him around.

Comment

• You would think that the Diamondbacks would want to hang on to a 23 year old on a relatively cheap contract, who's already been an All-Star, and is still improving.
                          Last edited by MidwayMonster31; 11-18-2010, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                            Congrats King Felix.

And did I just see a post from T24L? WHere the **** you been man? The Giants won the World Series. I swear. It's true.
                            The sexual arousement of King Felix woke me up from my slumber

Comment

• It doesn't make much sense the D'Backs are dealing him but I'm not sure that's a real reflection on Upton. He's young and cost controlled and at 14 million that's really not that much money for what you're going to probabaly get out of him. Even if he just repeated his 2009 season for the rest of his career he's worth the money.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The Mets will be announcing their new manager on Tuesday. It's possible 3 out of our 4 final candidates will all be on the coaching staff. I didn't really want Melvin but it sounds like he's the frontrunner so I have to trust Sandy & Co.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information