No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Drew isn't close to Tulo at all.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Tulo is worth about a win more per year and costs 14+ mil more

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        Tulo is worth about a win more per year and costs 14+ mil more
        Money aside Tulo is a better player in all facets of the game. He hits better, fields better, and has a better arm. Even taking the Coors factor out Drew has never had a year close to what Tulo has done the last 2 years.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Chase Field isn't exactly a pitcher's park either.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Texas is about to offer Lee a 5 year deal in the 23M per year range...according to PBT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Chase Field isn't exactly a pitcher's park either.
              You're right but obviously not as bad as Coors. Anyway it's not even close.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pirates signed Andy Marte to a minor league deal with an invitation to ST. Well, that wasn't obvious and I believe he has a chance to be our 1B.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Pirates signed Andy Marte to a minor league deal with an invitation to ST. Well, that wasn't obvious and I believe he has a chance to be our 1B.
                  I would sincerely hope that the Pirates have a better option at first than Marte.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Pirates signed Andy Marte to a minor league deal with an invitation to ST. Well, that wasn't obvious and I believe he has a chance to be our 1B.
                    You want to believe, but he'll disappoint. He's not a good major league player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I would sincerely hope that the Pirates have a better option at first than Marte.
                      I would hope to believe that, but we don't at the moment.

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      You want to believe, but he'll disappoint. He's not a good major league player.
                      I know.

Pirates also signed Fernando Nieve to a minor league deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                        Tulo is worth about a win more per year and costs 14+ mil more

Last year is the only year that this has been true, besides Tulo's 100 game season.

Comment

• Pirates have JJ Hardy and Jason Bartlett on their radar. I want Hardy more, BUT if we have to take a salary dumped Bartlett to land Shields/Garza, then I am more than happy to take him.

Comment

I want Hardy more
                            Thats what she said....

Comment

Pirates have JJ Hardy and Jason Bartlett on their radar. I want Hardy more, BUT if we have to take a salary dumped Bartlett to land Shields/Garza, then I am more than happy to take him.
                              Does not matter who the Pirates get because if they start playing really well they will end up getting traded because Ownership will not want to pay them more money. The Pirates will contiune their losing until the owner sells the team to someone who will pay their players.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                                Does not matter who the Pirates get because if they start playing really well they will end up getting traded because Ownership will not want to pay them more money. The Pirates will contiune their losing until the owner sells the team to someone who will pay their players.
                                Holy **** you're right.....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information