X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take Russell Martin.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Dayum....Even with JP in the wings I would love for the Jays to get a canadian boy. DO IT AA

Comment

• Russell Martin is horrid. WTH are you guys talking about?
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• You know how hard it is to find a catcher with an above average OBP and defense?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• how much do people think Konerko & LaRoche will sign for, something similar to Dunn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              You know how hard it is to find a catcher with an above average OBP and defense?
              Plus he steals bases.

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              how much do people think Konerko & LaRoche will sign for, something similar to Dunn?
              Hell no. Konk will prob get around 8-9 million, and I would guess LaRoche gets about 5-6.

Comment

• If LaRoche signs for anything more than $4 million a year, I will slam my head into a wall repeatedly.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• How much would LaRoche of got in arbitration

Comment

• Russell Martin is horrid. I feel like I've mentioned this before.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                      Russell Martin is horrid. I feel like I've mentioned this before.
                      Says the guy who's team has Buster Posey. I get that Martin completely failed to live up to his hype, but there are a whole lot worse out there.

Comment

• Ron Santo passes away this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          You know how hard it is to find a catcher with an above average OBP and defense?
                          I wonder if we sign him. Apparently we tried to trade for him before the nontender. He'd be perfect for us. A catcher who would be coming in as a backup but could start in a pinch if Montero falls on his face.

Comment

• I would absolutely love for the Red Sox to go after Martin. Salty can't even throw it to the pitcher and we're trusting him with a major portion of playing time next year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                              I would absolutely love for the Red Sox to go after Martin. Salty can't even throw it to the pitcher and we're trusting him with a major portion of playing time next year.
                              Haha. That would be just what Martin would want. The Yankees and Sox bidding over him. No easier way to make extra money.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                                I would absolutely love for the Red Sox to go after Martin. Salty can't even throw it to the pitcher and we're trusting him with a major portion of playing time next year.
                                No different than having VMart or VTek behind the plate. Those guys might as well keep their hands behind their back when steal attempts are being made.
                                A defensive-minded catcher would do wonders to this team's success.
                                If only they could trade for Y.Molina. I can wish!
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information