Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    Ron Santo passes away this morning.
    Tis a very sad day. For as annoying and usually unprofessional the guy was on the radio, I don't think you will ever see a bigger Cub fan. It's a real shame that he never got to witness the Cubs even play in the World Series. He will definitely be missed a ton.

Comment

• There aren't that many people out there who loved the game like Santo did. RIP

Comment

• I really hope the Yankees don't sign Lee and Crawford.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• i'm really happy we're keeping Rivera. makes me happy panda scotty
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• They just said on ESPN that the red sox had offered Mariano a 2 year deal as well....Did they really think Mo would go to the Bo Sox? haha

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I doubt it. But I'm sure it urked the Yanks just like it urked them that the Rangers contacted Pettite
              and urking your rival is always a good thing
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                I doubt it. But I'm sure it urked the Yanks just like it urked them that the Rangers contacted Pettite
                and urking your rival is always a good thing
                Not always. The Yankees have enough money to urk the Red Sox and sign Crawford and Lee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  I really hope the Yankees don't sign Lee and Crawford.
                  I second this. Two players I really like and would hate to have to root against. I hope Carl goes to Boston or LA and Lee stays in Texas but who am I kidding, yanks are bound to get one of them...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It's strange knowing the Mets won't even be talking to any of the big names.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      If LaRoche signs for anything more than $4 million a year, I will slam my head into a wall repeatedly.
                      O be prepared then.. because that is an option for the O's..

We'll end up giving him like 8 to sign..
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        It's strange knowing the Mets won't even be talking to any of the big names.
                        Jeff Francis and Chris Young aren't big enough names for you?
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If the Yankees sign Lee AND Crawford, I'm gonna really hate the construct of MLB even more than I already do.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            If the Yankees sign Lee AND Crawford, I'm gonna really hate the construct of MLB even more than I already do.
                            They have the money to but they won't. I think they're just staying in touch with Crawford on the small chance they don't land Lee. After Lee there are no other pitchers so they'd then just likely upgrade their OF.

Comment

• So the Dodgers don't tend a contract to Russell Martin, but the Angels tender a contract to Jeff ******* Mathis, who is in a battle with Brandon Wood for worst player in baseball? That makes sense.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Mathis and Wood were supposed to be the pillars of the Angels by now. Fail. Wood went the way of Dallas McPherson way too quick.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information