Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    And they play in a division with the Phillies and Braves. They're still a while away.
    Maybe from the Phillies. Not from the Braves.

    Comment


    • Braves are pretty solid from top to bottom. The Nats arent even on my radar, as far as threats are concerned.

      They need a lot of things to fall into place with that rotation. But hey, if Zimmerman and Lannan finally live up to their potential...that would go a long way.

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Braves are pretty solid from top to bottom. The Nats arent even on my radar, as far as threats are concerned.

        They need a lot of things to fall into place with that rotation. But hey, if Zimmerman and Lannan finally live up to their potential...that would go a long way.
        Zimmerman or Zimmermann? Ryan Zimmerman is pretty damn good already. Any team would be lucky to have him. The Braves lineup still isn't great. And we'll see if Hudson can be as good as he was last year. I don't think they can be consistently good as built now. And for the longe term Washington has just as much to work with to make a consistent winner as Atlanta.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          Zimmerman or Zimmermann? Ryan Zimmerman is pretty damn good already. Any team would be lucky to have him. The Braves lineup still isn't great. And we'll see if Hudson can be as good as he was last year. I don't think they can be consistently good as built now. And for the longe term Washington has just as much to work with to make a consistent winner as Atlanta.
          Woops, my bad...meant Jordan. Ryan's amazing.

          I wont dispute their youthful talent...still remains to be seen, if they can actually be successful with it or not. They've tried to build a formidable lineup around Zimmerman, and they havent been any good, regardless. I'll hate on the Nats until they start showing real signs of life.

          As for the Braves...I'd love to see more speed atop the lineup, but there is nothing wrong with the way they're built. Heyward and Freeman provide a substantial amount of potential. They have tremendous power out of the middle IF positions, Prado in Left secures that spot. Mccann is Mccann. Assuming JJ returns to form, we have great youthful talent in the rotation. Hanson, JJ, Minor. Medlen comes back next year. Teheran/Vizcanio waiting in the wings.
          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-05-2010, 09:05 PM.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • Shaun Marcum to the Brewers.

            Comment


            • Brewers have traded for Shaun Marcum...


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                Apparently these Greinke to the Blue Jays talks are somewhat legit. If we can lock up Greinke long term then I would be down.
                What kind of return are we talking about for the Royals?

                Comment


                • ****, I wouldn't have minded Detroit trading for Marcum.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

                  Comment


                  • Jeez. Marcum traded. Hopefully this means we get Greinke. Better be a pretty solid return.

                    Comment


                    • Damn. I <3 Marcum.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                        Jeez. Marcum traded. Hopefully this means we get Greinke. Better be a pretty solid return.
                        looks like Canada's very own Brett Lawrie is part of the deal


                        Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                        Comment


                        • Deal for Gonzalez will be finalized, just without the deal.

                          http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/mlb...e=MLBHeadlines

                          Extension WILL come, even if it means caving because we wouldn't give up chips like that for a rental or go through the year and give him additional leverage. He will likely be paaaaaaaid by us.

                          R.I.P. Junior Seau

                          Comment


                          • Holy **** the Nats signed Jayson Werth!!!


                            Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

                            Steddy Ambition!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                              Holy **** the Nats signed Jayson Werth!!!
                              You're going to love his contract.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                                looks like Canada's very own Brett Lawrie is part of the deal
                                Played against Brett Lawrie when i was younger, the guy is a ****** beast.



                                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information