Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    You're going to love his contract.
    Yea they overpaid but it's the Nats, they need to fill seats somehow. With Strasburg out until 2012 they need to keep people interested until hes back and Harper finally gets up. I like that they're at least willing to spend.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• I really hope this trade of Marcum means Greinke is coming in soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        I really hope this trade of Marcum means Greinke is coming in soon.
        It has to. Marcum for Lawrie is a stupid trade for the Jays.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
          It has to. Marcum for Lawrie is a stupid trade for the Jays.
          Well it is for more than just Lawrie(I believe)...but ya.

So Jays rotation will be

Greinke-Romero-Morrow-Cecil-Drabek

although I would guess one of Cecil or Drabek is involved in the trade.

Comment

• Wait, why is Strasburg out til 2012?!
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• ****, he got Tommy John? Damn, hopefully he can come back from that. I hadn't heard that news before.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                ****, he got Tommy John? Damn, hopefully he can come back from that. I hadn't heard that news before.
                Mark Prior all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                  ****, he got Tommy John? Damn, hopefully he can come back from that. I hadn't heard that news before.
                  He'll be fine, it's not that difficult to come back from Tommy John anymore.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Well it is for more than just Lawrie(I believe)...but ya.

So Jays rotation will be

Greinke-Romero-Morrow-Cecil-Drabek

although I would guess one of Cecil or Drabek is involved in the trade.
                    Haha. Except that Greinke has a No Trade clause on Toronto.

http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2010/12/...ue-jays-royals

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Haha. Except that Greinke has a No Trade clause on Toronto.

http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2010/12/...ue-jays-royals
                      I thought I read they were on his no trade list, but he would allow a trade anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                        I thought I read they were on his no trade list, but he would allow a trade anywhere.
                        Ya rumours are that Greinke is willing to waive his no-trade to most places. We will see if that's true though.

Also, How good of a prospect is Lawrie(like is he a top 50/25 prospect in baseball?) and is he major league ready.

Comment

Ya rumours are that Greinke is willing to waive his no-trade to most places. We will see if that's true though.

Also, How good of a prospect is Lawrie(like is he a top 50/25 prospect in baseball?) and is he major league ready.
                          he's a borderline Top 25 prospect in baseball but he is not major league ready...maybe 2012 he will be

i've also read stuff where scouts feel he'll have to move to a corner outfield position

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• A-Gon being introduced now. Seems like a hell of a guy.

Contract extension is likely done, but we save 4M in luxury tax by announcing it in April rather than now. Trade likely wouldn't have been made without an agreement.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Mark Reynolds for David Hernandez & Kam Mickolio

kind of feel like the D'Backs are selling low, don't know much about the O's guys though

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                                Mark Reynolds for David Hernandez & Kam Mickolio

kind of feel like the D'Backs are selling low, don't know much about the O's guys though
                                Both are relievers. Hernandez was a struggling starter who then was switched to a closer for a while and then to the 8th inning and did decently.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information