MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
    Putz to Diamondbacks, 2 year deal with club option, is official.
    had to start spending money some time, roster has to be at like $40MM right now

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      Kevin Coreia to Pittsburgh!!! 2 years for 8 million. I LOVE this deal.
      When you can sign a guy who had a 5.40 ERA in a pitchers park, You gotta do it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Kevin Coreia to Pittsburgh!!! 2 years for 8 million. I LOVE this deal.
        Another back of the rotation starter, but whatever.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          The year before he pitched very well. I expect him to bounce back. This means Charlie Morton will not be in the rotation. Hell, maybe no Olsen.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            He's not very good, but he's also not that bad. He was pretty ****** all year because he lost his little brother, and he should be a 2ish win pitcher this season. In that sense, it's a decent deal for the Pirates, I just like to harp on Seth.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

The year before he pitched very well. I expect him to bounce back. This means Charlie Morton will not be in the rotation. Hell, maybe no Olsen.
              You obviously know a lot about the Bucs, so is there a particular reason they're not letting Resop get a chance in the rotation?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I still hope the Bucs take Kawakami off our hands. They're all 1 of 1 teams that are interested.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  He's not very good, but he's also not that bad. He was pretty ****** all year because he lost his little brother, and he should be a 2ish win pitcher this season. In that sense, it's a decent deal for the Pirates, I just like to harp on Seth.
                  I just don't expect it to be a game changer. Could he win 15 games, yeah he could, but with probably worse defense and not as friendly parks of the NL West I imagine a mid 4 ERA. It is a 4 or 5 starter.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Finish the sentence

on Opening Day 2011 Zack Greinke will be a ______________

My money's on Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      You obviously know a lot about the Bucs, so is there a particular reason they're not letting Resop get a chance in the rotation?
                      They view him more as a reliever. Not that I agree, but he worked well there last year.

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      I still hope the Bucs take Kawakami off our hands. They're all 1 of 1 teams that are interested.
                      I wouldn't mind him, but I don't really want him. He had a lot of bad luck last season, but we already have a bunch of 4's and 5's that I don't want anymore.

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                      I just don't expect it to be a game changer. Could he win 15 games, yeah he could, but with probably worse defense and not as friendly parks of the NL West I imagine a mid 4 ERA. It is a 4 or 5 starter.
                      Pirates play in the NL Central. :)

Correia had pretty equal stats on both home and away last season and in '09.

Comment

• Hearing rumblings around town that the Nationals are going to follow up the huge Werth deal by offering Cliff Lee a monster contract. If they get Cliff, I retract my previous statement about the Phillies staying on top of the division for the foreseeable future.

I'd even consider getting a season ticket package if they got him...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                          Hearing rumblings around town that the Nationals are going to follow up the huge Werth deal by offering Cliff Lee a monster contract. If they get Cliff, I retract my previous statement about the Phillies staying on top of the division for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• If the Nats really do add Lee then yes you'd have to start to worry about them. The problem is by the time a lot of their young talent is ready Lee and Werth will be on the wrong side of their 30's.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ronny Paulino to the Mets.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Ronny Paulino to the Mets.
                                Does that push you ahead of the Marlins?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information