No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and I was so wrong about Dayton Moore. It became pretty apparent early on that he's a crummy GM. I was pissed when he got away. He was being groomed to take over here one day. And the organization, absolutely loved him and held him in the highest regard. Dodged a bullet, apparently.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• It's incredible how great of a farm system he's built but yet can't do anything else. We're going to find out if a farm system alone can completely turn a franchise around.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        It's incredible how great of a farm system he's built but yet can't do anything else. We're going to find out if a farm system alone can completely turn a franchise around.
        You would think if you can spot talent at such a young age, it would only be easier to spot talent on other major league teams. Any idiot with two eyes know Francouer is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          You would think if you can spot talent at such a young age, it would only be easier to spot talent on other major league teams. Any idiot with two eyes know Francouer is terrible.
          Unless Moore really has nothing to do with the farm and their scouting director is the real deal.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• If the Pirates trade Hanny straight up for Bartlett, I'll be very, very angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              What's the view look like from 6 galaxies over?
              i'm just going to throw this out there... but 1 billion miles is not even on a single galactic scale... let alone the scale of distance between galaxies.

The diameter of the milky way alone is on the order of 5e17 miles... or...

500,000,000,000,000,000 miles.

1 billion (1,000,000,000) is a significantly smaller number.

ASTROPHYSICS BURN!

as a note... Earth is 93million miles from the sun... Neptune is about 4.5billion miles from the sun.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Bartlett to the Fathers.

Comment

• dam i don't want Bartlett in the NL West

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    Lot of idiots in baseball. Apparently he had more than a few interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      dam i don't want Bartlett in the NL West
                      He's not very good.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        He's not very good.

neither are you but he can still hit for a high average and steal bases which rule in the NL West, he's gonna be a pain and the ass leadoff hitter to start a game

Comment

• Yankees offer Cliff Lee 6-years, $140 million. That's $23.3 million per year, just slightly more than C.C. Sabathia's yearly salary.

Comment

• And Lee is 3 years older than when CC got that deal I believe.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Lee is awesome and all, but I have a feeling that if he signs a deal like that it's gonna look pretty brutal the last 2-3 years.

Comment

• Pirates are after Bill Hall. I like him. He'd be a nice piece to our offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information