Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
    Thats why he got traded.

I played against him growing up, his coach and my dad are very close. Supposedly they wanted him to go play in the AZ fall league and work on his fielding, and well.....he wanted no part of that. Told them he wasnt going to Arizona and move him to the Left Field and he'll be in the bigs....i think he forgot they have Ryan Braun.
    You play in the BC circuit? Langley?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      You play in the BC circuit? Langley?
      My select team i played for growing up played in a league mainly on the west side of washington. The Langley Blaze was in our league for a couple years so i learned quick who Brett Lawrie was. When we were 14 he hit a ball that probably went about 500 feet off of me.....luckily it went foul.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

well...that sir is what he does.

I guess you got yourself a keeper then lol.

Still a douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          yep there he is, still looks the same as he did at 14 years old.

doucher.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

My select team i played for growing up played in a league mainly on the west side of washington. The Langley Blaze was in our league for a couple years so i learned quick who Brett Lawrie was. When we were 14 he hit a ball that probably went about 500 feet off of me.....luckily it went foul.
            The Blaze is quite the force to be reckoned with. And, yes, Lawrie is a giant douche haha

Comment

The Blaze is quite the force to be reckoned with. And, yes, Lawrie is a giant douche haha
              Yeah, we had the same regular season record as them, but we beat them 3 out of 4 on the season so we won the league. They were very talented. I play with a ton of guys that are from B.C. that played with him and against him as well and they all said hes a douche too.

Comment

Yeah, we had the same regular season record as them, but we beat them 3 out of 4 on the season so we won the league. They were very talented. I play with a ton of guys that are from B.C. that played with him and against him as well and they all said hes a douche too.
                What team did you play for? You know Terrence Dayleg?

Comment

• Wow. Gotta love the fact we're spending the way we are. Last season was miserable at times and if we're going to compete with the Yankees these are the moves we have to make. Ratings were at an all time low last year too, so they must have took notice of that.

Really hope we can find a way to flip Ellsbury and some prospects for a right handed hitter to put somewhere in our offense because we're waaaay too left handed and we're going to have to deal with Sabathia and Cliff Lee(probably) for year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Why did the Twins trade JJ Hardy for nothing relievers?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Why did the Twins trade JJ Hardy for nothing relievers?

Because we have the shortstop version of Ichiro coming over!

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Because we have the shortstop version of Ichiro coming over!
                        He is not a shortstop.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Why did the Twins trade JJ Hardy for nothing relievers?
                          I liked Jacobson, as I'm sure you did before we unloaded Aubrey Huff on you.

Comment

I liked Jacobson, as I'm sure you did before we unloaded Aubrey Huff on you.
                            Eh, he's a 24 year old reliever who's never been above High A. He's a nothing prospect to me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• These deals are ridiculous. I'm sure Gonzalez will get something crazy on the BoSox.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• 1. Ellsbury (L)
                                2. Pedroia (R)
                                3. Crawford (L)
                                4. Youkilis (R)
                                5. Gonzalez (L)
                                6. Ortiz (L)
                                7. Drew (L)
                                8. Scutaro (R)
                                9. Saltalamacchia (S)

What will their lineup look like?

Can Crawford bat leadoff? Gonzo should bat 3rd, no?

I think I'd like this better...

1 - Crawford
                                2 - Pedroia
                                3 - Gonzalez
                                4 - Youk
                                5 - Ortiz
                                6 - Drew
                                7 - Scutoro
                                8 - Salty
                                9 - Ellsbury
                                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson