No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a question. SHOULD the Rangers resign Lee? Can they continue success without him?

Comment

• I personally don't feel Lee is worth the contract he is gonna get(or really anyone this offseason is worth the contract they have gotten) and that only a Yankees type team will be able to handle paying him 24 mil a year when he falls back down to earth

Comment

• They should just move Feliz back to the rotation.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Can they continue success without him?
          In a completely fickle market as Dallas is towards baseball, it's best to build a team that has sustained success. I've been to more Ranger games since I moved here than most people who claim to be "true" Ranger fans. Cliff Lee is ******* 32, how long can he be productive? They should spend that money on younger talent.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Melky and Francouer in one offseason. Just wow.
            Those are the guys the Royals have to sign... And they usually do pretty well. This is how they got Ankiel and Jose Guillen. If they produce and can be traded or let go for a draft pick, it's a good move.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
              Those are the guys the Royals have to sign... And they usually do pretty well. This is how they got Ankiel and Jose Guillen. If they produce and can be traded or let go for a draft pick, it's a good move.
              Guillen was a ******* disaster for the Royals, and Ankiel was nothing but a piece to move for crappy pieces on the Braves.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/1...jay-bruce.html

:) :)

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  In a completely fickle market as Dallas is towards baseball, it's best to build a team that has sustained success. I've been to more Ranger games since I moved here than most people who claim to be "true" Ranger fans. Cliff Lee is ******* 32, how long can he be productive? They should spend that money on younger talent.
                  I agree. Let Lee go. Save the money for another day. Trade for Greinke. Move Feliz to the rotation... which they are now leaning towards doing (http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/texas...ion-next-year). Hope that Scheppers and Holland can take the next step and improve the bullpen as much as you can. ...and if you can sign Garza in FA... Do it!
                  Last edited by D-Unit; 12-10-2010, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• That's a nice deal for Bruce. He's going to be cheap for the next 6 years compared to the numbers he'll put up.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Melky and Francouer are bad players. Why do teams give them chances. I feel like they take crazy pills or something.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Paterson should be solid in the Arizona bullpen immediately, and I have no idea why they picked up Rivero. He's not even close to major league ready.
                        Rivero was picked in the AAA portion, which pretty much insinuates that his contract will eventually be fully purchased by Arizona and he will become a ward of the Arizona farm system. The restrictions for those taken in the minor league are much less strict and most never return to their old clubs.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/1...oey-votto.html

Castellini better not be getting cheap on me.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• Votto is obviously gonna sign with the Jays in 2013. With Lowrie and hopefully Russel Martin the Jays are building a team full of Canadians. Votto is just that final piece

Comment

• Keep dreaming.
                              We are planning an exodus of the Votto family from Canada to Cincinnati so he wont have to travel to see family.

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

• No way Votto doesnt come. He would become the biggest sports star in Canada(not including about 300 hockey players).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information