MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bofadabizzles View Post
    For what? If Garza gets traded for a handful of mid tier minor leaguers my head will explode.
    Wouldnt surprise me to see Brett Jackson, Vitters, or Jay Jackson in the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      Wouldnt surprise me to see Brett Jackson, Vitters, or Jay Jackson in the deal.
      If we trade one of our top 3 prospects for Matt ******* Garza, I might stab whoever is nearest to me. And I hope I'm right next to Hendry when he announces, if that's that case.

Comment

• Vitters is a pile of ****, they should trade him before his value bottoms out.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• hearing the Angels and Tankess will be in the Greinke sweepstakes if Lee stays

Comment

• Hopefully the Angels finally do something right this off season and block the Yankees from Greinke too :)

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• can we trade Saunders and what ever we got for Haren to the Royals for Grienke :)

Grienke
              Kennedy
              Hudson
              Enright
              Duke

:)

Comment

• I read a rumor that the Angels might offer Lee 8 years. Has anyone else seen anything like that?
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I would ******* love it if the Angels got Lee.

Comment

• As long as Lee doesn't go to the Yankees, I don't care where he goes.

Comment

• I do. I hope Lee resigns with the Rangers and then the Angels trade for Grienke so the Yankees get absolutely nothing pitching wise. The league should actually conspire to do that haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I know he said he wasn't going, but if for some reason the Yankees don't get Lee, wouldn't it make sense for C.C. Sabathia to opt out of his contract after this year? I mean, he could pretty much name his price.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          I know he said he wasn't going, but if for some reason the Yankees don't get Lee, wouldn't it make sense for C.C. Sabathia to opt out of his contract after this year? I mean, he could pretty much name his price.
                          You really think a team would pay him more than $23 million a year?
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            No but they might be willing to tack on another year at the same amount.

If the Yanks are on the way down, he might want to go elsewhere.

Doesn't seem likely, but it does seem possible. That out clause is in there for a reason.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              No but they might be willing to tack on another year at the same amount.

If the Yanks are on the way down, he might want to go elsewhere.

Doesn't seem likely, but it does seem possible. That out clause is in there for a reason.
                              In this day and age the Yanks will be competitive every year so they're not going down anytime soon. The big thing that is really going to hurt them down the road is when Mariano finally retires though.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                I think that if the Yankees miss out on Cliff Lee and C.C. threatens to bolt after next year, then they will give him more than a 4-year, $92 million deal (which is what would be remaining on his contract).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information