MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
    would not be surprised if a call has been made by Jon Daniels to Dayton Moore as we speak
    No one is going to get any sleep tonight until the deal gets done!

Greinke to the Rangers should've been Plan A. 27 years old, great contract. Perfectly in line with the Rangers young team.

Comment

• Now I know don't have to bother watching the Mets vs Phillies this season

Comment

• I am starting a Joe Blanton for Cy Young campaign now. WHOS WITH ME?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
          Yup. That much revealed itself when he didn't sign with the Yankees right away. The longer it dragged out the less if favored them and it kind of became apparent towards the end that he wasn't going to New York. Supposedly his wife got treated poorly while there or something along the line too. Got to respect the hell out of him for going with his heart instead of the money.
          Raise your hand if you predicted Lee to the Yankees... The list must be LOOOOOOONG.

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
            LeBron took less from Miami as well.

Payton and Malone were not very good at that point.

They essentially have four of the top 20-30 starters in the entire league.
            False. Cleveland did a S&T with Miami to give Lebron the most money he could get.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              No one is going to get any sleep tonight until the deal gets done!

Greinke to the Rangers should've been Plan A. 27 years old, great contract. Perfectly in line with the Rangers young team.
              I think that's a real good fit for Greinke. Yankee hate aside, for a guy with social anxiety disorder New York and that type of media is not a good fit for him. The package would be structured around Holland and Perez right?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Cliff Lee is back. Have fun with us Phillies fans this upcoming season in the next thread.

Comment

• Red Sox VS Phillies ... A World Series coming soon
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                    Red Sox VS Phillies ... A World Series coming soon
                    Wouldn't go that far. But this has been a hell of an off season. If we sign Russell Martin and then the Yankees don't get Grienke, it'll be perfect.

Oh, and apparently the Phillies are shopping Joe Blanton. Everyone who missed out on Lee, there's your consolation prize.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Kyle Kendrick will be so cute in the rotation now, he'll be our Charlie Brown....he sucks, is awful, but for some reason I'll watch him every holiday.....can't wait!
                      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• God I hate the Phillies.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                          Kyle Kendrick will be so cute in the rotation now, he'll be our Charlie Brown....he sucks, is awful, but for some reason I'll watch him every holiday.....can't wait!
                          If this signing means more of you around here, then it's the only reason I approve.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            If this signing means more of you around here, then it's the only reason I approve.
                            I don't see anything right with it. Nothing. Nothing at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                              I don't see anything right with it. Nothing. Nothing at all.
                              Because you don't realize how ******* awesome Philliez is.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah my 15 seconds of fame at NFLDC was when I sent a photo of Ke$ha with manliquid on her chest to a few people who requested them.

Oh yeah speaking of, there's a new one out......
                                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information