No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliff Lee....I'm going to need some alone time.

Comment

• See...god damn Phillies are always going to be good now. haha. They dont care how much they spend these days.

Where the hell is Ted Turner when you need him?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Ugh. I hate Phildadelphia so much. Althought the Phillies are probably the thing I hate least about Philly. I could understand him staying in Texas because of the no state income tax and him kind of being a redneck. But why go to PHilly for less money. Philadelphia is terrible. I'm in it for blood on Sunday now. I kind of hope we severely injure Vick to send a shot back to that city.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          But why go to PHilly for less money. Philadelphia is terrible.
          I could be WAY off, but I'm going to guess (again, it's a guess- nothing but a hunch) that the idea of being teamed with Roy Halladay, Roy Oswalt, Cole Hamels and a a pretty good offense that's been to the past three NLCS series MAY have something to do with it. Again, call it a hunch.

I kind of hope we severely injure Vick to send a shot back to that city.
          Keep it classy. Nothing quite like hoping for injury because your team's billions couldn't buy you a player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            Keep it classy. Nothing quite like hoping for injury because your team's billions couldn't buy you a player.
            I've always been hoping Vick gets injured. It's called karma. I'm just letting it be known now that millions couldn't buy a player.

Comment

I've always been hoping Vick gets injured. It's called karma.
              Did you also root for Lawrence Taylor to get injured, too?

Comment

• Nothing quite like the petulant NYY fans. "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I WANT EVERY GOOD PLAYER and we should get them because we can just wave zillions of dollars in their face!!!!!!!" I can't believe Cliff Lee didn't sell out. What an asshole, settling for less money to have a better shot at a ring! WAHHHHHH!

Comment

Nothing quite like the petulant NYY fans. "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I WANT EVERY GOOD PLAYER and we should get them because we can just wave zillions of dollars in their face!!!!!!!" I can't believe Cliff Lee didn't sell out. What an asshole, settling for less money to have a better shot at a ring! WAHHHHHH!
                  Is that much of a better shot for a ring? Maybe only cause it's the NL?

Comment

Is that much of a better shot for a ring? Maybe only cause it's the NL?
                    Is this a serious question?

Who would have imagined that heckling a guy's wife isn't the best way to get him to sign with your team?

Comment

Should I take your lack of response as a no?

Comment

• So.....*******....Happy.

This is best case scenario.

Doesn't go the Rangers....check
                        Doesn't go the Yankees....check
                        Gets Doc the ring he deserves....check

WOOOOOOOOO

Comment

All he did was do coke so no.

Comment

Is this a serious question?

Who would have imagined that heckling a guy's wife isn't the best way to get him to sign with your team?
                            Well whatever team got Cliff Lee would have been the team with the best shot. He shifts power.

It will only be worse now. She probably shouldn't come.

Comment

Well whatever team got Cliff Lee would have been the team with the best shot. He shifts power.
                              Then you answered your own question.

It will only be worse now. She probably shouldn't come.
                              Right, and Philly fans are the ones with the bad rap. Cool.

Comment

Then you answered your own question.

Right, and Philly fans are the ones with the bad rap. Cool.
                                Well I wouldn't advocate throwing batteries at her, pushing her down stairs, or inducing yourself to vomit it on her, so yeah Philly does have a bad rap.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information