No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Is ESPN calling them the four aces or some garbage like that yet? Royal Flush?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
        Is ESPN calling them the four aces or some garbage like that yet? Royal Flush?
        Oh god. You know that's coming soon. Hadn't thought of that yet...

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Well f*ck me sideways. Alderson and Co. better have something up their sleeve for the next 3 or 4 years.

If ESPN puts up something similar to the Heat Index I might lose it.

Also, Jughead you're crazy if you don't think the Phils have the best shot in the playoffs now. It's a crapshoot but pitching is what brings the odds in your favor. The Giants only won because of their pitching regardless of what hitters became heroes. The Phils can dominate the playoffs with that rotation no matter what offense they are going up against. Halladay, Lee, and Hamels won't even have to hand the games over to the bullpen most likely.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Philly is calling them "R2 C2". Holler!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Another Reason to not watch ESPN again

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                Another Reason to not watch ESPN again
                Now that is frickin' funny...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Also, Jughead you're crazy if you don't think the Phils have the best shot in the playoffs now. It's a crapshoot but pitching is what brings the odds in your favor. The Giants only won because of their pitching regardless of what hitters became heroes. The Phils can dominate the playoffs with that rotation no matter what offense they are going up against. Halladay, Lee, and Hamels won't even have to hand the games over to the bullpen most likely.
                  I didn't say I don't think the Phils are the favorites now. I don't think the Phils are any more favorites than the Yankees would have been if they landed Lee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    I didn't say I don't think the Phils are the favorites now. I don't think the Phils are any more favorites than the Yankees would have been if they landed Lee.
                    I still think they would have been considering who their 3 and 4 are. They'd have been better than Burnett and Hughes. Whatever I just want a big Giants win on Sunday more so now which I know we could both agree on.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Was going through the list of available SP's that the Yanks could go after. I think it's very much conceivable that they make a play for Brandon Webb at the very least. If he's healthy, he could be a nice lift.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                        Was going through the list of available SP's that the Yanks could go after. I think it's very much conceivable that they make a play for Brandon Webb at the very least. If he's healthy, he could be a nice lift.
                        I think its more likley they just sit as they are and wait until June/July.

Comment

• Project Prospect's top 25 prospects:

http://projectprospect.com/article/2...-prospect-list

Surprised they have Taillon ranked so high. I don't think he's a top 10 prospect yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Well f*ck me sideways. Alderson and Co. better have something up their sleeve for the next 3 or 4 years.

If ESPN puts up something similar to the Heat Index I might lose it.

Best birthday present ever?

And ya....as long as Halladay finally gets his ring Ill be happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Tampa won't be nearly as good anymore.
                              They're still going to be good enough to be a pain in the ass for the Red Sox and the Yankees. Are they going to win the division? Probably not. Are they good enough to maybe sneak into second? Possibly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                They're still going to be good enough to be a pain in the ass for the Red Sox and the Yankees. Are they going to win the division? Probably not. Are they good enough to maybe sneak into second? Possibly.
                                I seriously doubt it. Especially if they dump Garza. Unless BJ Upton actually becomes great instead of poor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information