No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe if he stops hitting on women before the game he'll get a little better against righties.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• 8 million instead of 9. Rosenthal just corrected himself.

Comment

• I'm actually pretty happy we'll get a pick out of this.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
          I'm actually pretty happy we'll get a pick out of this.
          Do you think Sandy will spend overslot like he says he will? Wasn't his job in the commisioners office to try and keep salaries down? Now he's going to go against Bud and spend overslot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            Do you think Sandy will spend overslot like he says he will? Wasn't his job in the commisioners office to try and keep salaries down? Now he's going to go against Bud and spend overslot?
            He definitely will. It was his job to keep bonuses down and now it's his job to build a better team. The other guy that helped him with the bonus situation runs a team now as well and they regularly spend overslot.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
              For anyone who wants a good laugh. Its definitely Philadelphia biased but its still funny even if you aren't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foKhrNPxJPE
              Cliff Lee: What are you going to do now that you play for a triple A team?
              Jason Werth: I bought an X-Box

haha
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• wow that video is awesome
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Orlando Hudson to the Fathers for 2 years $11.5 million.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Astros sign Bill Hall.

Comment

• Tigers reportedly are after Brad Penny.

I'd approve of this because I want another option than Armando or Phil Coke at the back of our rotation.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Tigers reportedly are after Brad Penny.

I'd approve of this because I want another option than Armando or Phil Coke at the back of our rotation.
                        Why are they even considering Phil Coke as a SP. He was a struggling starter in the Yankees system who was probably too old for the level he was at. I don't think he ever started past AA. When they switched him to the bullpen he picked up some velocity and can get lefties out. I wouldn't mess with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          Why are they even considering Phil Coke as a SP. He was a struggling starter in the Yankees system who was probably too old for the level he was at. I don't think he ever started past AA. When they switched him to the bullpen he picked up some velocity and can get lefties out. I wouldn't mess with that.
                          I want him in the pen as well. They probably think he's the next C.J. Wilson.

I'm not opposed to letting him try though. We need a left-hander in the rotation.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Zack Greinke OFFICIALLY has asked for a trade...fml.there is no reason for me to stay a Royals fan

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              Zack Greinke OFFICIALLY has asked for a trade...fml.there is no reason for me to stay a Royals fan
                              The insane farm system.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• kk....so if Greinke could get traded to the Jays already we would all be way happier

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information