No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If that is the rumored return, then LOL at the Royals.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
      Not exactly a very reputable source, but rumor is Grienke and Betancourt to the Brewers for Cain, Escobar, & Jeffress

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports...112137964.html
      There is no ******* way.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        There is no ******* way.
        as a brewer fan, it definitely seems too good to be true. The fact that the end of the story says the deal will be announced Monday leads me to believe it is nowhere near complete and/or this "reporter" could be trying to get some attention for a day...
        Last edited by EvilMonkey; 12-19-2010, 12:08 AM.
        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• It's pretty much been shut down, since neither Cain nor Druggies' agents have been contacted (according to Kevin Goldstein).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            If that is the rumored return, then LOL at the Royals.
            Escobar was our top prospect a year ago and both Cain and Jeffress are in our top 10.

Comment

It's pretty much been shut down, since neither Cain nor Druggies' agents have been contacted (according to Kevin Goldstein).
              yup, definitely looking like some guy named Jim Breen trying to make a name for himself
              JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                Escobar was our top prospect a year ago and both Cain and Jeffress are in our top 10.
                Escobar is a light hitting, defensive shortstop, Cain is a solid centerfielder but overperformed a bit at the end of last year and Druggie is a reliever.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Plus doesn't Grienke have a no trade clause. No offense to my sorta, kinda home, but Milwaukee is not exactly the most likely place some1 is gonna waive their clause for.

Comment

Escobar is a light hitting, defensive shortstop, Cain is a solid centerfielder but overperformed a bit at the end of last year and Druggie is a reliever.
                    Jake Odorizzi is rumored to possibly be involved too. He's our top pitching prospect.

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                    Plus doesn't Grienke have a no trade clause. No offense to my sorta, kinda home, but Milwaukee is not exactly the most likely place some1 is gonna waive their clause for.
                    Have you ever been? Milwaukee is same size as KC.
                    Last edited by cvv84; 12-19-2010, 12:35 AM.

Comment

I'll take Escobar 7 days a week and twice on Sunday over Yuni.granted this is not the type of package I was expecting PLUS we still don't even know if it's true

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                        Plus doesn't Grienke have a no trade clause. No offense to my sorta, kinda home, but Milwaukee is not exactly the most likely place some1 is gonna waive their clause for.
                        Greinke is basically willing to waive his no trade clause anywhere to get out of KC.such is the life of a Royals fan

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          Greinke is basically willing to waive his no trade clause anywhere to get out of KC.such is the life of a Royals fan
                          I'm a Wolves fan, I feel your pain.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            I'm a Wolves fan, I feel your pain.
                            I'm a Pirate fan. I have you both beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              I'm a Pirate fan. I have you both beat.
                              You have the Steelers and the Pens. I feel no pity for you. You also have Pedro Alvarez.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Rendon and Alvarez at the corners for the next few years should be enough.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information