MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Rendon and Alvarez at the corners for the next few years should be enough.
    Don't forget that sexy piece of chocolate in centerfield!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      You have the Steelers and the Pens. I feel no pity for you. You also have Pedro Alvarez.
      And the Steelers have a stadium to call home.

Comment

• There's no way this could happen. Too good to be true, but holy **** that'd be awesome.

Greinke-Gallardo-Marcum

Weeks
        Hart
        Braun
        Fielder
        McGehee
        Lucroy
        SS
        Gomez
        P

We could actually be a contender with that.
        Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
        Have you ever been? Milwaukee is same size as KC.
        I believe yoda goes to UWM actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          You have the Steelers and the Pens. I feel no pity for you. You also have Pedro Alvarez.
          yeah what he said

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            I believe yoda goes to UWM actually.
            Yes, I do haha. I love Milwaukee (at least the parts of it Greinke would be in), and Miller Park is amazing. I would wave my no trade clause to got there. I just said I didn't know if the average baseball player would do that, especially if there are talks of Greinke going to an i.e. New York. Also, on a side note, I am suprised the Royals didn't demand Prince or something in this trade. It would be cool to see him in Milwaukee.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
              Yes, I do haha. I love Milwaukee (at least the parts of it Greinke would be in), and Miller Park is amazing. I would wave my no trade clause to got there. I just said I didn't know if the average baseball player would do that, especially if there are talks of Greinke going to an i.e. New York. Also, on a side note, I am suprised the Royals didn't demand Prince or something in this trade. It would be cool to see him in Milwaukee.
              Greinke can't handle New York, he has serious anxiety issues. Milwaukee would be a good fit for him, but that package is just laughable.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I still have doubts this is true.why has'nt Heyman, Rosenthal or any national guy picked up on this if it was?and the only good thing about this trade...no more of the atrocity that is Yunieski Betancourt

Comment

• From a **** team to an average team. It must be the beer!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• apparently the Brewers don't believe in a farm system...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                      apparently the Brewers don't believe in a farm system...
                      Not like Matt LaPorta is raking in Cleveland.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I have my doubts this is true.There is nothing on MLBTR, and nothing from any national guys.all we have is a rumor from a Milwaukee reporter

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          I have my doubts this is true.There is nothing on MLBTR, and nothing from any national guys.all we have is a rumor from a Milwaukee reporter
                          There are two reports now from Milwaukee guys. So yeah, still not quite yet buying. That would be a joke of a package.

Comment

• Whats the deal with Lorenzo Cain, first he's the center piece in what would seem to me would be a complete fleecing of Rays in exchange for Matt Garza. Now his name pops up for Greinke? This guy screams Fernando Perez to me, am I missing something, any Brewers fan seen in person? Anything would be appreciated, really.

Brewers or Blue Jays would seem to make the most sense for him to me. Both would be perfect in that he'd go to a team that would be fringe to in the hunt with just enough of stage that it wouldn't be to much and he would be loved in either city. He'd crush the NL.

Comment

• Greinke Traded to the Brewers

Nice move for the Brewers

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5935586
                              Last edited by Pat Sims 90; 12-19-2010, 08:41 AM.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Wahoo!!! This is so awesome! I can't remember the last time I've felt good about our pitching staff.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information